Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

3 hours ago, Exhumed said:

Some sensors are auto-detected (same or similar on every pc) by Aida64, others you have to change manually because every pc hardware (mainboards and other hardware) has different sensors. Rightclick on the sensor panel and open it via "Sensorpanel Manager". Now you have a list of sensors, images and more. Look for the sensors that are not working, leftclick to mark and rightclick for "Modify" this sensor. Choose the correct sensor you want to replace or change via the list (all the detected hardware sensors on your pc) and press OK.

1.thumb.png.a8291bfb84eb32ee14dcef0191230dcb.png

I have had a little play but I really am struggling to find the right options, Could you have a little look below and tell me what options are supposed to go with each setting please? Does it change anything that I have an AMD GPU?Screenshot(1).thumb.png.35527b5feb328a128d98341ebef10149.pngScreenshot(2).thumb.png.c3695adc06b38233959d0f8d3b2fd67e.png

Screenshot (3).png

Edited by Maki86
Added another pic

1 hour ago, Maki86 said:

I have had a little play but I really am struggling to find the right options, Could you have a little look below and tell me what options are supposed to go with each setting please? Does it change anything that I have an AMD GPU?Screenshot(1).thumb.png.35527b5feb328a128d98341ebef10149.pngScreenshot(2).thumb.png.c3695adc06b38233959d0f8d3b2fd67e.png

Screenshot (3).png

You need to make the changes for two items:

1. VRAM Load Bar

2. VRAM Load Percentage

First Select VRAM Load Percentage and click modify. Then you need to select either GPU1 Used Dedicated Memory OR GPU2 Used Dedicated Memory (Also try with GPU1 Used Dynamic Memory OR GPU2 Used Dynamic Memory).Please check if any numbers are displayed. These would be in MB/GB and you need to make changes accordingly as I can not see "Video Memory Utilization" in the screenshot.

Once this is done, you can select VRAM Load Bar, click modify and in that window, again select the desired either GPU1 Used Dedicated Memory OR GPU2 Used Dedicated Memory. On the same Window, click on the Bar tab and there you can specify and fill Min Max values and other fields.

Please try and let us know if further assistance is required!

Just Add to it (Side-Note): Please check the following page and see if you are using any of the mentioned Motherboard or hardware:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/MzVkYzY0ZWU=
If yes, its always recommended to use the latest build to address and solve the recent known issues!

28 minutes ago, Surjeet said:

You need to make the changes for two items:

1. VRAM Load Bar

2. VRAM Load Percentage

First Select VRAM Load Percentage and click modify. Then you need to select either GPU1 Used Dedicated Memory OR GPU2 Used Dedicated Memory (Also try with GPU1 Used Dynamic Memory OR GPU2 Used Dynamic Memory).Please check if any numbers are displayed. These would be in MB/GB and you need to make changes accordingly as I can not see "Video Memory Utilization" in the screenshot.

Once this is done, you can select VRAM Load Bar, click modify and in that window, again select the desired either GPU1 Used Dedicated Memory OR GPU2 Used Dedicated Memory. On the same Window, click on the Bar tab and there you can specify and fill Min Max values and other fields.

Please try and let us know if further assistance is required!

Just Add to it (Side-Note): Please check the following page and see if you are using any of the mentioned Motherboard or hardware:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/MzVkYzY0ZWU=
If yes, its always recommended to use the latest build to address and solve the recent known issues!

This didn't work for me, I don't have a "video memory utilization" option, does it matter that I am using an AMD card?

amd does not use vram load  percentage. that is why you it does not work. read what surjeet said.  Your are selecting "vram load percentage" on the sensor panel manager.  then to the lower right panel select modify and follow what he says above.  I get a lot paid panels that have vram and I have to change every VRAM gauge to as he says above.  good luck

• Like 1