7" IPS SCREEN INSTALLATION

Openmaximux

Hello:
I need your help, I have bought a 7” 1024X600 screen to be able to monitor the performance of my computer, but I have a problem and that is that among all the ipc screen models that Aida64 supports, I do not know which one corresponds to mine.
I would be very grateful if you can help me.

Thank you so much

https://es.aliexpress.com/item/1005006075623275.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.5.3408194dkZ1XOB&gatewayAdapt=glo2esp

• Sensor Moderators

Open Aida64 > Preference > LCD > look for your suported LCD-monitor and mark the check box "enable display support" > Press "Apply" and "OK". If your panel is suported it will show up.

On 2/14/2024 at 1:24 AM, Openmaximux said:

Hello:

There is no one who can help me, I just need to know of all the nomitors that Aida65 supports, which one supports my screen.

For my screen model I put a link with the link.

Greetings.

Your screen has HDMI input so Windows will see it as a second monitor. Open Aida64 > Preference >sensorpanel and click show sensor panel and then put in your resolution. Once you have a template loaded into Aida64 click and drag the window to your second display.

If you need more help ask, but watch this video first

• Like 1

On 2/15/2024 at 8:42 PM, rinaldop said:

Your screen has HDMI input so Windows will see it as a second monitor. Open Aida64 > Preference >sensorpanel and click show sensor panel and then put in your resolution. Once you have a template loaded into Aida64 click and drag the window to your second display.

If you need more help ask, but watch this video first

Hi @rinaldop

I have a similar screen that is recognized as a monitor with HDMI output.
I did all the steps you mentioned and left the Panel locked in the second monitor position.
But when I play a game or a benchmark on the main monitor, the Sensor Panel on the little screen moves out of position...

Is there any way to avoid this?.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2024 at 5:17 PM, Eze2kiel said:

Hi @rinaldop

I have a similar screen that is recognized as a monitor with HDMI output.
I did all the steps you mentioned and left the Panel locked in the second monitor position.
But when I play a game or a benchmark on the main monitor, the Sensor Panel on the little screen moves out of position...

Is there any way to avoid this?.

Can you upload a screenshot of your display settings? Here is what mine look like.

displaysettings.thumb.jpg.4267df1aee72fbf5b0134898aad1f19a.jpg

On 3/9/2024 at 4:45 AM, rinaldop said:

Can you upload a screenshot of your display settings? Here is what mine look like.

displaysettings.thumb.jpg.4267df1aee72fbf5b0134898aad1f19a.jpg

@rinaldop

I've everything configured exactly the same as yours.

What I've realized is that if I don't use the main monitor at the maximum resolution, the IPS panel where the AIDA64 Sensor Panel is located "moves" downwards and isn't locked with the option marked from the AIDA64...

It only happens with resolutions lower than those of the main monitor.
For example, on the Main I've 3440x1440 and on the IPS panel 1024x600.

If I play a game or a Benchmark on the Main monitor at a resolution lower than 3440x1440, the screen on the IPS panel moves out of position as I mentioned.

Is this solvable?

Hm, that is a tricky one. A user wrote a program that I think would help you but the post is very old. I emailed the creator but I got no answer. The source code is available but I do not have the way to compile it.

Read this and see what you think.

https://forums.aida64.com/topic/8927-need-beta-testers-for-a-utility-to-keep-the-sensor-panel-glued-to-a-monitor/

It is a scaling issue of Aida64 that cant be avoided.

It is because of the resolution of the main monitor on the PC that originally created the panel.

For example: Panel was created on a PC with native 4K monitor. Then user changes main resolution/monitor to 1440. Sensor Panel scaling will be borked.

On 3/16/2024 at 5:55 PM, rinaldop said:

Hm, that is a tricky one. A user wrote a program that I think would help you but the post is very old. I emailed the creator but I got no answer. The source code is available but I do not have the way to compile it.

Read this and see what you think.

https://forums.aida64.com/topic/8927-need-beta-testers-for-a-utility-to-keep-the-sensor-panel-glued-to-a-monitor/

I also tried to contact him without success.
I know absolutely nothing about programming, so I have no idea if any similar programs exist.

21 hours ago, Halfcutt said:

It is a scaling issue of Aida64 that cant be avoided.

It is because of the resolution of the main monitor on the PC that originally created the panel.

For example: Panel was created on a PC with native 4K monitor. Then user changes main resolution/monitor to 1440. Sensor Panel scaling will be borked.

It has nothing to do with whether the design is at the same resolution as the Panel size and the screen scaling is 100%.

One thing has nothing to do with the other.

If you have a 4K Monitor and you design an image in 1024x600, when you transfer it to another monitor with that resolution, the image will be seen in its original form.

2 hours ago, Eze2kiel said:

I know absolutely nothing about programming, so I have no idea if any similar programs exist..

One of the last posts in that thread said this

I found a similar tool call 'XtUI' which is based on github for multi-screens management under windows, and here is link

https://github.com/yhtt2020/workbench

But everything is in Chinese so I have no idea if it would help.

If you have patience you might try looking at these, there are a lot of windows screen management tools.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=windows+screen+management+tools&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&lq=0&pq=windows+screen+management+tools&sc=11-31&sk=&cvid=A0FBEE34D85A44CEA12C338F975D4FFC&ghsh=0&ghacc=0&ghpl=

22 minutes ago, rinaldop said:

One of the last posts in that thread said this

But everything is in Chinese so I have no idea if it would help.

If you have patience you might try looking at these, there are a lot of windows screen management tools.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=windows+screen+management+tools&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&lq=0&pq=windows+screen+management+tools&sc=11-31&sk=&cvid=A0FBEE34D85A44CEA12C338F975D4FFC&ghsh=0&ghacc=0&ghpl=

I have no idea if this would work.
It will be a matter of trying it

https://dualmonitortool.sourceforge.net/

What a DISASTER is the latest version of AIDA64.
From 7.00.6700 I went to the latest 7.20.6802 and after importing my panel it leaves everything MISALIGNED!
I align again with the previous location numbers and it leaves everything worse or not in the same place, not counting the size of the fonts!

The strangest thing of all is that it is created with the same resolution without an increase in the screen.

It can't be that they fix things all the time and destroy others!

10 hours ago, Eze2kiel said:

I know absolutely nothing about programming, so I have no idea if any similar programs exist.

It has nothing to do with whether the design is at the same resolution as the Panel size and the screen scaling is 100%.

One thing has nothing to do with the other.

If you have a 4K Monitor and you design an image in 1024x600, when you transfer it to another monitor with that resolution, the image will be seen in its original form.

Maybe try a little reading comprehension. You sound like an ass. You can confirm this by simply changing your main monitors resolution and restart Windows.

"For example: Panel was created on a PC with native 4K monitor. Then user changes main resolution/monitor to 1440. Sensor Panel scaling will be borked."

10 minutes ago, Halfcutt said:

Maybe try a little reading comprehension. You sound like an ass. You can confirm this by simply changing your main monitors resolution and restart Windows.

"For example: Panel was created on a PC with native 4K monitor. Then user changes main resolution/monitor to 1440. Sensor Panel scaling will be borked."

The idiot in any case is you.

I never said that I have rescaled the monitor.

16 hours ago, Eze2kiel said:

The idiot in any case is you.

I never said that I have rescaled the monitor.

Look in the mirror and have a look at who is the idiot.

I never mentioned rescaling anything. Again, Reading Comprehension 101.

Windows/Application Scaling and Desktop Resolution are two different things.

What I said above can be replicated on any PC when both display inputs are directly connected to a single graphics card via DP/HDMI.

Try it. Prove me wrong.

21 hours ago, Eze2kiel said:

The strangest thing of all is that it is created with the same resolution without an increase in the screen.

Here he said he did not change resolution . English is not his first language so that might cause confusion?  

I don't know what the problem could be. I am running version 7.20.6802 with no issues but I changed the properties of the Aida64 executable to let the system handle scaling and no matter what scaling I use or what resolution I use all my panels look fine and all the panels that I have made for other users look fine.

• Like 1

On 3/19/2024 at 6:55 PM, rinaldop said:

Here he said he did not change resolution . English is not his first language so that might cause confusion?  

I don't know what the problem could be. I am running version 7.20.6802 with no issues but I changed the properties of the Aida64 executable to let the system handle scaling and no matter what scaling I use or what resolution I use all my panels look fine and all the panels that I have made for other users look fine.

Thanks to your answer @rinaldop, I remembered what you had mentioned before in other thread and it's precisely the correct answer I was looking for.
When uninstalling the previous version I forgot to modify that parameter.
After doing so, everything came out aligned just as it should be.

Thank you very much for mentioning it again.

For @Halfcutt, you'e the typical user who thinks he knows everything and ends up answering anything instead of what the users ask.
Go to another forum to get your "15 minutes of fame".