Share Your Sensor Panel?

allanman408

I thought this was "share your sensor panel", where sensor panels are uploaded and downloaded, and people can share there ideas, challenges and solutions. It's a great idea, but there are way too many panel pushers that cover the sites pages with pics of their panels, but never share there panels. They always seem to have impressive collections, and you can look at them all you want, but the panel pushers aren't here to share their sensor panel, like the title of the site suggests. The "promote your sensor panel" hustler's have turned this site into a sensor panel market, where no one wants to shop. They post way too often with pics or urls to their collection of panels, making it difficult to find what brought me to this site--sensor panels. 

Selling panels and sharing panels should be two separate sites.

• Thanks 1

Yes, and this is the #1 reason for the decline and interest in the Share Your Sensor Panel thread. Too many rules to suite a minority. Sadly, minorities seem to rule today's world. Since the implementation of the 'New Rules', the very premise of the thread has been lost.

We can thank those that applied a monetary value to Sensor Panels and then cry about others modifying it. Straight up greed.

I am almost tempted to purchase some of these 'for sale' panels and freely distribute them across the internet. Just out of spite.

On 3/16/2024 at 11:43 AM, allanman408 said:

Selling panels and sharing panels should be two separate sites.

There already are 2 separate threads for that reason and the free thread has hundreds of free panels with new ones posted almost every day.

I can see why people want all panels to be free. I have bought several panels even though I am skilled enough to make panels myself. The work put into the panels I bought, often with many 100 image accurate gauges, is amazing and takes many hours. In my opinion well worth the small fee of $10-$15 US that I paid.

I second that, doing a 100 image, or how about a 240 image, that is a lot of clicking. 15 is bad enough then you get in RSLCD with it's limited effects an arc, bar and a line graph is it no image.png.d9035c210f5fe884317b7d93c43864c4.pngcustom dials and stuff.  That BMW panel you did was great some good ideas there.

This my work in progress 1600X1200 RSLCD.  the dial faces I got from someone on here, forgot who but thanks.  I know it is kinda large but I am new to this file transfer stuff lucky I got it on here

1600X1200.rslcd

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Loyd said:

I second that, doing a 100 image, or how about a 240 image, that is a lot of clicking. 15 is bad enough then you get in RSLCD with it's limited effects an arc, bar and a line graph is it no custom dials and stuff.  That BMW panel you did was great some good ideas there.

Thank you!

When making custom gauges this new feature helps a lot, take a look. 

https://forums.aida64.com/topic/13307-change-in-the-entry-of-the-states/

17 hours ago, rinaldop said:

I can see why people want all panels to be free. I have bought several panels even though I am skilled enough to make panels myself. The work put into the panels I bought, often with many 100 image accurate gauges, is amazing and takes many hours. In my opinion well worth the small fee of $10-$15 US that I paid.

Thank you @rinaldop for supporting ❤️ people using 100 gauges and the charge they deserve to get for hours of hard work to show that precision with perfect accuracy. 

Creating 100 gauges is one thing, the way they should be incorporated in the desired design is the other thing.

Its not that the people who charge are greedy or bad people, we are also from the same community and always here to assist anyone with any sort of questions. Its only a small chunk of people who do not like us, but the love and appreciation we receive from our work always out shadow the hard feeling we faced from some :) 😇

BTW, your BMW panel is a great hit and shown amazing results :) Bravo my friend and you are also champ in handling great panels and design all together :)

I agree we have 2 separate threads and people should not talk about monetary things or advertisement in Share Your Sensor Panel Thread.

It should be a clean thread. As per the rules, No promotion, no screenshot if you are not willing to distribute the panel free, with every screenshot, it should have the SIZE, FONT mentioned and the panel mentioned are included

Correction to above line part: And if possible, please include the panel too for free distribution!

Due to some people not following the rules, we should not blame the complete thread or people involved sharing in that thread to look bad. Every person in that thread is respectful, mature and sensible to follow the rules!

https://forums.aida64.com/topic/13296-share-your-sensorpanels/?do=findComment&comment=58396

I respect people like @rinaldop who stated and acknowledged that advertisement will not be done and rules will be respected. He leads by an example here and stated he will stop it right away! if we have everyone like him, the issue raised would be resolved itself!

$Promote Your SensorPanels$ is the forum only for people who are interested in purchasing something unique and every person is free to decide to go to that forum or not!

Just an Idea if it is doable: I think, every comment should have "Report" count mentioned and anyone can see how many times a particular message was reported using three dots above the message. Their should be a threshold that if any comment receive say N reported count, that message should be deleted by its own. Sounds too technical to be implemented :(

In the end, I just want to repeat one thing: Due to some people not following the rules and not reading others comments, they are making the bad reputation for the COMPLETE THREAD!

Edited by Surjeet
Made correction in a line as per rules
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Loyd said:

I second that, doing a 100 image, or how about a 240 image, that is a lot of clicking. 15 is bad enough then you get in RSLCD with it's limited effects an arc, bar and a line graph is it no image.png.d9035c210f5fe884317b7d93c43864c4.pngcustom dials and stuff.  That BMW panel you did was great some good ideas there.

This my work in progress 1600X1200 RSLCD.  the dial faces I got from someone on here, forgot who but thanks.  I know it is kinda large but I am new to this file transfer stuff lucky I got it on here

1600X1200.rslcd 6.81 MB · 0 downloads

Its looking really great @Loyd

Every creator is unique and should be respected plus appreciated. Having said that, I can see nice usage of the gauges and the alignment. The only thing which I would have done:

- Make CPU GPU Temperature bigger and keep it in the centre

- Move any text inside the gauge to the bottom of the dial outside to give dial some cleaner view

- You may also use Temperature and Utilization Numbers combination inside dial with Degree and Percentage Sign

Again this is just my observations otherwise every design created speaks and well worth of the usage. Colours, size, font etc all are personal preferences and nothing is right or wrong in that :)

• Thanks 1

as I said this is still a works in progress and I agree with your ideas and I should of screenshot with the gifs working. and I used GeForce fonts.  What new feature?

I found out that the selection table changes depending if you have a variable or set value. 

15 hours ago, Loyd said:

I second that, doing a 100 image, or how about a 240 image, that is a lot of clicking.

When making custom gauges this new feature helps a lot, take a look.  I forgot to add the link, here it is 

9 hours ago, Surjeet said:

Thank you @rinaldop 

Thank you also for your kind words, every day I try to be helpful and improve this site. There are 2 things I want to say. 

https://forums.aida64.com/topic/13296-share-your-sensorpanels/?do=findComment&comment=58396

I respect people like @rinaldop who stated and acknowledged that advertisement will not be done and rules will be respected. He leads by an example here and stated he will stop it right away! if we have everyone like him, the issue raised would be resolved itself!

I have to say the warning that I got for "advertising" hurt my feelings a little bit because the panels I post were always FREE. I just reminded people that I can change the size of the panel and changing sizes is also a lot of work and only that part has a fee. It seems an advertisement in a signature in a  post with no panel is worse but oh well.

I agree we have 2 separate threads and people should not talk about monetary things or advertisement in Share Your Sensor Panel Thread.

It should be a clean thread. As per the rules, No promotion, no screenshot if you are not willing to distribute the panel free, with every screenshot, it should have the SIZE, FONT and the panel mentioned and included

I read the rules at the top of the page again and the first line says 

• You are welcome to share photos or panels of your own designs with others. We encourage you to showcase your creativity and skills!

It looks like putting up a screenshot with no panel IS allowed as long as you do not advertise with it.

2 hours ago, Loyd said:

as I said this is still a works in progress and I agree with your ideas and I should of screenshot with the gifs working. and I used GeForce fonts.  What new feature?

I forgot to add the link, here it is 

22 minutes ago, rinaldop said:

I read the rules at the top of the page again and the first line says 

Thank you @rinaldop for the correction. I have edited my post and updated the text. I hope, we are good to go and align with the rules and no miscommunication or confusion for anyone!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Surjeet said:

Thank you @rinaldop for the correction. I have edited my post and updated the text. I hope, we are good to go and align with the rules and no miscommunication or confusion for anyone!

Yes, me also. Sometimes the rules seem confusing and not logical ;) 

I was looking for memory sensors and I thought I saw a memory clock freq but when I was working with the arc function it did not show up but with the simple sensor  it did.  Then I checked if the sensor had a set value it would be in the selection list for simple but not for the arc....

I am using remote sensor for the above RSLCD but the font does not hold.  GeForce on the LCD item's screen and it looks like times roman on the rslcd browser screen which is on my display.  and yes GeForce is loaded in windows

13 hours ago, Loyd said:

I am using remote sensor for the above RSLCD but the font does not hold.  GeForce on the LCD item's screen and it looks like times roman on the rslcd browser screen which is on my display.  and yes GeForce is loaded in windows

Go check all your items and make sure that the font you want is selected. 

6 hours ago, Loyd said:

check all items and the GeoForce font was selected

On 3/18/2024 at 2:43 PM, Loyd said:

The only thing that I can think of is that the browser font takes over the panel font. Check what font your browser is using. 

This is my initial attempt that only takes up less than half of my 1920x515 screen.  I'm planning to create a new one that makes use of the entire thing.  For some reason AIDA64 doesn't see the wattage on my cyberpower unit but it sees all of the other sensors on it.

image.png.9b3bbbe902e59ea6a066eb7f36b7c833.png

• Like 1