[Feature request] Ability to log/save/load sensor data into logfile

Kein

Currently, there is no such tool that allows to monitor many system sensors, log data, load it for further investigation and examine. They either heavily outdated and provide incorrect data (RivaTuner) or don't support new sensors.

In other hand, Everest/AIDA is always updating and I don't understand why System Stability Module has no such feature. It would be just super-awesome to log temp values and constantly SAVE them, so, it won't get lost after a crash caused by overheating.

Did I miss something? Why it wasn't implemented before? It is not like this feature is something new.

That ability is in Everest and Aida64. In the upper left, it says "FILE" Click that, then go to Preferences>Hardware Monitoring>Logging.

Here you can set which items you wish to be logged, how you want to save the log files (html or csv [csv can be imported into database and graphing software] ), log started and stopped processes.

Also, you can set how often the items are updated in File>Preferences>Hardware Monitoring>Update Frequency

Also, you can set how many places after the decimal point in File>Preferences>Hardware Monitoring

Yes, but it has no ability to load the log/history. I have some old php-script for making a graph of Everes's sensor logs, but it's for an old version and not compatible with latest everest/aida64. And there is no updates.

It would be awesum if the program have had build-in feature to load and inspect the logs, which could be updated by te devs every time when something in the logs format changes. The suggestion is still valid.

Yes, but it has no ability to load the log/history. I have some old php-script for making a graph of Everes's sensor logs, but it's for an old version and not compatible with latest everest/aida64. And there is no updates.

Everest and AIDA64 share the same CSV log format, so the PHP script should still work with AIDA64 CSV logs.