AIDA64 v1.0.1111 bug in memory write benchmark

3rik

Hello Fiery,

How often do beta releases go public (daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly???)? I check the download page EVERY DAY just to see new betas or stable version.

I heard that you guys will release 2.00 later this year and 3.00 in April or May 2011... can't wait... always the best software out there on the market! Worth of my purchase!!

Thank you! :huh:

Hello Fiery,

How often do beta releases go public (daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly???)? I check the download page EVERY DAY just to see new betas or stable version.

I heard that you guys will release 2.00 later this year and 3.00 in April or May 2011... can't wait... always the best software out there on the market! Worth of my purchase!!

Thank you! :)

Thank you for your support :huh: We plan to release a new AIDA64 beta every week, so at least 52 beta releases per year. We also plan to publish at least 5 or 6 new stable updates per year.

Thank you for your support :huh: We plan to release a new AIDA64 beta every week, so at least 52 beta releases per year. We also plan to publish at least 5 or 6 new stable updates per year.

Can't wait so far :) We're 10/16/2010 and no new beta release yet. I'm happy with 1114

Howdy Fiery, you folks have never let me down when you supported Everest UE.

Your reply only shows our money is well spent.

I still feel the yearly fees for Everest was well spent and voting with my wallet has been my standard operating procedure.

Thanks for the free copy, I have a feeling R&D on in this fast moving HDW field is NOT free.

I raise my cuppuccino in salute to FinalWire's longevity and success.

By the way, I plan to renew my free copy in December. Appropriate for the American electoral system and your commercial SUCCE$$ :)

Who heck can live off thanks alone!

enjoy

NoBS: Thank you! :)

3rik: The lack of further beta releases now is due to the fact that we're bringing major changes with the next beta :huh: We need some more time to further test the new features, but we're hoping to release the next beta in 2-3 days from now.

Just a hint about the new features:

http://forums.aida64.com/index.php?showtopic=31

:)B)