Logitech LCD focus problem

aapje

Whenever the logitech LCD panel is activated it will keep focus retained to that applet. When I switch to another LCD program on my keyboard AIDA64 will set the focus to it's own LCD program within 2 seconds or so. This way it's impossible to keep another program active.

We've never had such issues on our G15 and G19 keyboards. Can you please let us know which keyboard do you have, and what version of Logitech drivers do you have installed?

BTW, have you tried to alter the option "Allow Program to Force Itself to Foreground on Display" in Logitech LCD Manager? ;) That may be a solution for your issue.

Thanks,

Fiery

We've never had such issues on our G15 and G19 keyboards. Can you please let us know which keyboard do you have, and what version of Logitech drivers do you have installed?

BTW, have you tried to alter the option "Allow Program to Force Itself to Foreground on Display" in Logitech LCD Manager? ;) That may be a solution for your issue.

Thanks,

Fiery

Hi, thanks for your reply. I tried your suggestion about the "Allow Program to Force Itself to Foreground on Display" switch, but that didn't help. I got a Logitech G15(v2) keyboard, some friends got the same problem. The FRAPS display runs for about 8 seconds and then it's forced back to AIDA.

Thank you. We've checked it with v3.06 drivers, and disabling the "Allow Program to Force Itself to Foreground on Display" option in the Logitech LCD Manager doesn't work at all. It must be a bug in the Logitech LCD Manager, so please report it to Logitech, so they can fix it.

Thank you. We've checked it with v3.06 drivers, and disabling the "Allow Program to Force Itself to Foreground on Display" option in the Logitech LCD Manager doesn't work at all. It must be a bug in the Logitech LCD Manager, so please report it to Logitech, so they can fix it.

Thanks for testing, I've made a support request at logitech. Will let you know if they fixed it or not.

• 4 weeks later...

I’m having the same exact problem…

• Logitech G19 running Gaming software 3.06.109x64 for Win 7 which Logitech is now recommending over version 7 software due to other version 7 bugs.

• I can no longer get into Preferences at all; Aida64 simply locks up in a hard freeze anytime I try to access Preferences. What is that all about?

• When I was running version 7.00.291x64 Logitech Gaming software I could get into Aida64 Preferences and make changes but due to known version 7 keyboard lockups I had to return to version 3 software.

Thanks;

Doc

I’m having the same exact problem…

• Logitech G19 running Gaming software 3.06.109x64 for Win 7 which Logitech is now recommending over version 7 software due to other version 7 bugs.

• I can no longer get into Preferences at all; Aida64 simply locks up in a hard freeze anytime I try to access Preferences. What is that all about?

• When I was running version 7.00.291x64 Logitech Gaming software I could get into Aida64 Preferences and make changes but due to known version 7 keyboard lockups I had to return to version 3 software.

Thanks;

Doc

Are you using AIDA64 latest beta release?

http://www.aida64.com/downloads/aida64extremebuild1241ow5ief2yskzip

No, version 1.50.1200 which 1.50.1241 may fix.

However, I ran into another problem; I completely uninstalled 1.50.1200 and tried to install 1.50.1241 but it would not install. The only real difference is that 1200 was a single exe file while 1241 is a ZIP file. Double clicking on the exe file inside the ZIP does not install Aida64 but only runs it. When I close Aida64 there are no shortcuts to run it again.

Am I missing something?

Thanks;

Doc

No, version 1.50.1200 which 1.50.1241 may fix.

However, I ran into another problem; I completely uninstalled 1.50.1200 and tried to install 1.50.1241 but it would not install. The only real difference is that 1200 was a single exe file while 1241 is a ZIP file. Double clicking on the exe file inside the ZIP does not install Aida64 but only runs it. When I close Aida64 there are no shortcuts to run it again.

Am I missing something?

Thanks;

Doc

I finally got Aida64 running (sort of). I extracted all the files to C:\Program Files. It does run but now I have lost all my previous settings for my Logitech G19 LCD screen. I have a complete backup of drive C but can not locate the correct LCD settings in Aida64.

I really do not want to re-creates all four screens again.

Thnaks;

Doc

Was I correct in just extracting the beta files into C:\Program files? Wonder why there was no installer?

You can basically extract the files to any folder. If you have an older AIDA64 already installed, you can overwrite its files. If you have no AIDA64 installed, you can extract the ZIP content to any folder, even if you place that folder on a USB flash drive :)

You can basically extract the files to any folder. If you have an older AIDA64 already installed, you can overwrite its files. If you have no AIDA64 installed, you can extract the ZIP content to any folder, even if you place that folder on a USB flash drive :)

So Aida64 is a "Portable" program. NICE, really nice. No pesky installers or uninstallers needed. I wish ALL Windows program were like that.

Thanks;

Doc