Confusing Display of graphic card

Cleanhead

The list of video adapters show the adapters in a way that Windows manages them.  And Windows itself installs one video adapter for every video outputs of your video card.  When you've got a single video card with 4 video outputs, you'll see 4 video adapters installed.

As for Cloud Antivirus, as an anti-virus software it is already supported, but maybe you're running a new version that is currently unsupported or where we need to tweak some bits.  Please let me know what version you're using.

1) i understand and it makes sense, the card has 4 outputs as you said. thanks for that

2) I use Panda Cloud Antivirus v3.0.1 Pro

panda.jpg

I'd like to add that this software also has Anti-Trojan and Anti-Spyware support included. I've seen some popular Antivirus products in the past that were shown in AIDA64 Anti-Virus tab but not shown in the others i mentioned, even though they had support for that aswell.

We've added support for Panda Cloud Antivirus v3 in the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know how it works.  Please note that since most security software nowadays tend to integrate anti-virus + anti-spyware + anti-trojan + parental locking features, with AIDA64 we've stopped adding more software on the Anti-Spyware and Anti-Trojan pages.  Now only the Anti-Virus and Firewall pages are updated to list the latest security software.