fixed: Moving Between AIDA64 G19 LCD Screens is Very Sluggish

DocCruncher

Moving between AIDA64 G19 LCD screens has always been sluggish but after the two additional LCD screens for AIDA64 were added (screens 5 & 6) I am having severe problems moving between screens. After several try’s with the G19 arrow keys, it will finally move from screen 1 to 2. After that I can sometimes easily move between screens with no problems but other times the screens will lockup & won’t change until there are several presses of the G19 LCD arrow keys.

It is not the G19 LCD arrow keys as they work easily on all the normal Logitech screen items including switching from say the Clock, to FRAPS, to CPU Usage to AIDA64. The problem comes in after switching to AIDA64.

Any ideas?

Thanks;

Doc

Do you have at least one item placed on every 6 of the possible G19 screens?  When you have "holes" in the list of screens (like Page 1 is populated, Page 2 is empty, Page 3 is populated, etc), such things could happen.  We'll improve on that in the next AIDA64 beta.

Hi;

Thanks for the quick reply.

No holes.  I have 1, 2, 3 & 4 populated but not 5 or 6.

When there were only 4 possible screens available the screen switching was always on the sluggish side but they would most often always eventually switch. Now with the first four populated and the last two empty switching is almost impossible and VERY sluggish. 

Cheers;

Doc

I quickly added one item to each of number 5 & 6 screens so now all six screens are populated just to see if it made any difference... it did.

I can now move between all six screens however, I often have to press the arrow keys twice to get it to move to the next screen.

We're getting closer.

Doc

We've completely revamped the way AIDA64 handles LCD screen switching in the latest AIDA64 Extreme beta release available at:

Please let me know how it works.  If it's possible, please leave one of 6 pages empty, to make sure you can test how AIDA64 now handles skipping empty pages.