Power Supplies (Corsair RMi)

djg

Do you have the Corsair RM PSU connected directly to a USB port header or an actual USB port? Or you have it connected to a Corsair Link Commander device?

If the former (direct USB connection), then please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> System Debug --> USB Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic. Please make sure to use AIDA64 latest version (5.50) to perform that dump.

Thanks,

Fiery

I have written code to report all the Corsair AXi, HXi and RMi PSU information, but only when they are C-Link attached. If you get us a USB trace of CL reporting your RM850i then I suspect Fiery and I may be able to figure out how to report your PSU when it's USB attached.

I have written code to report all the Corsair AXi, HXi and RMi PSU information, but only when they are C-Link attached. If you get us a USB trace of CL reporting your RM850i then I suspect Fiery and I may be able to figure out how to report your PSU when it's USB attached.

If it's possible, please discuss such traces and reverse-engineering matters in private message or email.

It's connected to a USB header on an Asus X99-A motherboard - #15 on the diagram.

Thank you for the info. We ordered a Corsair RMi PSU today, to help us figure out how the RMi protocol works. I'll post updates on our progress into this topic.

Thank you for the feedback. Did you check those values on the Computer / Sensor page? If yes, then on that page there should also be more readings about your PSU, like two PSU temperatures, PSU fan (as long as it's spinning), PSU input voltage and aggregated PSU output wattage.

• 2 months later...

Your PSU is simply not among the USB devices. Scan those dumps for "1B1C", which is the vendor ID of Corsair, and you'll see that there're no occurences :( Try to perform a complete power-off of your system, by disconnecting the A/C cable from your PSU. If it doesn't help, then try to connect the PSU to a different USB header of the motherboard.