Monitoring temp with AIDA

sblantipodi

Hi,

to monitor avg and max temp I use the "Statistics" tab in the "Stability Test" section.

There are two things that I don't love too much of that section:
1) it shows minimum, max and avg temp but not current

2) it has a limit of device to monitor, in the preferences section, I can select only 12 devices.

is there a solution to this two points ?

THANK YOU for this wonderful software. 

1) We will add the new column to show the current readings in the next AIDA64 beta update due later this week.

2) Yes, there's such a limit, to make sure the graphs don't get unreadable. Truth be told, it also limits the Statistics list, which it shouldn't do. We however do not have a plan to extend the 12 slots we have there, so if you find that too limiting, then I think the real solution would be to use the Logging facility instead of the Statistics tab of the System Stability Test. You can configure Logging in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / Logging.

Regards,

Tamas

1) We will add the new column to show the current readings in the next AIDA64 beta update due later this week.

2) Yes, there's such a limit, to make sure the graphs don't get unreadable. Truth be told, it also limits the Statistics list, which it shouldn't do. We however do not have a plan to extend the 12 slots we have there, so if you find that too limiting, then I think the real solution would be to use the Logging facility instead of the Statistics tab of the System Stability Test. You can configure Logging in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / Logging.

Regards,

Tamas

I don't love text log functionality but it is ok.

IMHO statistics and graphs should be uncoupled, at least there should be an option to uncouple graphs from the statistics list.

In any case, congrats for your amazing software and support.

Yes, you can import all your old settings and your entered license key by backing up and restoring the AIDA64.INI and PKEY.TXT files.

But, you can also just take the new beta ZIP package and extract it to your existing AIDA64 installation folder. Let it overwrite any existing files. It will retain your existing settings and license.

Yes, you can import all your old settings and your entered license key by backing up and restoring the AIDA64.INI and PKEY.TXT files.

But, you can also just take the new beta ZIP package and extract it to your existing AIDA64 installation folder. Let it overwrite any existing files. It will retain your existing settings and license.

thank you!!!