Generic sensor support ?

flop

Hi,

I am bulding my own rheobus to drive my 4 pins PWM fans with temp monitoring.

Data should be displayed on a logitech g19 LCD.

How can i supply Aida64 with data from my home made sensor ?

I have found custom var on business edition of aida but these are not accessible on the LCD.

It would be great that we can access these custom vars on the lcd so that every custom sensor which can write some registry value or in a text file would working with the lcd display !

Is there a workaround to do that ?

Thanks.

You don't need the Custom Variables feature or AIDA64 Business to do that. You can simply write your readings into the Registry, under:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\FinalWire\AIDA64\ImportValues

Where String type values should be named as Str1 to Str10, and 32-bit integer (double-word or DWORD) type values should be names DW1 to DW10.

AIDA64 will automatically pick those values up and display them among the available sensor items. You can then place them on the LCD screen just like you place any other temperature or fan speed reading.

That feature is available in AIDA64 Business, AIDA64 Engineer and AIDA64 Extreme.

wow, nice to see that it is already existing !

But I tried and do not succed.

Here is a screenshot of my registry settings.

I don't see anything in aida64 !

can you help me ?

EDIT : ok, My aida64 was not up to date, it's working now ! many thanks !

post-26882-0-69858400-1460038132_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...
On 4/7/2016 at 11:53 PM, Fiery said:

You don't need the Custom Variables feature or AIDA64 Business to do that. You can simply write your readings into the Registry, under:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\FinalWire\AIDA64\ImportValues

Where String type values should be named as Str1 to Str10, and 32-bit integer (double-word or DWORD) type values should be names DW1 to DW10.

AIDA64 will automatically pick those values up and display them among the available sensor items. You can then place them on the LCD screen just like you place any other temperature or fan speed reading.

That feature is available in AIDA64 Business, AIDA64 Engineer and AIDA64 Extreme.

Hi Fiery,

Is this still the case for AIDA64 Business?? The ImportValues key does not exist under "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\FinalWire\AIDA64". Is there something new to consider?

Cheers.

6 minutes ago, avictord said:

Hi Fiery,

Is this still the case for AIDA64 Business?? The ImportValues key does not exist under "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\FinalWire\AIDA64". Is there something new to consider?

Cheers.

Yes, it should still work.  Just create that key if it doesn't exist, and put your values under there.