DDR4 no voltage value or options in the OSD items menu (ASRock X99 Extreme11 )

broken pixel

Since updating to a x99 mobo & DDR4 AIDA64 no longer reports voltage from my DIMM slots or does it give me the option to add via the OSD items menu.

AIDA64 does report the temperatures on all four DIMM slots.

Specs:

Asrock Extreme 11, 5930k @ 4.7GHz 1.

32GB of Dominator Platinum DDR4 @ 2666MHz 1.20v.

AIDA64 v5.70.3811 Beta

Most memory modules simply do not feature a DIMM TS compliant temperature sensing logic. Are you sure your new memory modules are capable of measuring their own temperature?

"AIDA64 does report the temperatures on all four DIMM slots."

I never said the memory modules would not read temperature values, they will not read the voltage of the memory modules.

I am pretty sure the Corsiar Dominator series of DDR3 & DDR4 memory modules are capable of reading voltage values. My last Dominator kit that was DDR3 read voltages on the modules using AIDA64 OSD.

"AIDA64 does report the temperatures on all four DIMM slots."

I never said the memory modules would not read temperature values, they will not read the voltage of the memory modules.

I am pretty sure the Corsiar Dominator series of DDR3 & DDR4 memory modules are capable of reading voltage values. My last Dominator kit that was DDR3 read voltages on the modules using AIDA64 OSD.

Ah, I see now, I'm sorry, it was my mistake. Reading DRAM voltage is the responsibility of the motherboard sensor logic. It doesn't need any kind of hardware support by the memory modules themselves. Your motherboard (ASRock X99 Extreme11, I suppose) doesn't seem to be able to measure DRAM voltage though.