Report to email as .txt attachment

Haaldor

Hello!

I often recommend my customers using Aida64 to collect information about the phone - to check for any problems and be able to help them further. Aida is absolutely amazing help here, but there is small problem...

Some people are just not fluent with smartphones and instructing them how to find locally created file is a great pain for both sides;
Answer for that - they are sending report as email to themselves. But right now the report is sent as email content, not .txt attachment.
And some people are having hard time copying and creating .txt file from this. I know, you may think it's surprising, but trust me, we're encountering this problem on daily basis. Sometimes they are copying only part of the text; Sometimes they are copying without newline symbols;

Option to send report as .txt attachment with email would be small and fast include, but would help hundreds of people.

In the name of our whole team - thanks for consideration!

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/17/2020 at 5:04 PM, Haaldor said:

Hello!

I often recommend my customers using Aida64 to collect information about the phone - to check for any problems and be able to help them further. Aida is absolutely amazing help here, but there is small problem...

Some people are just not fluent with smartphones and instructing them how to find locally created file is a great pain for both sides;
Answer for that - they are sending report as email to themselves. But right now the report is sent as email content, not .txt attachment.
And some people are having hard time copying and creating .txt file from this. I know, you may think it's surprising, but trust me, we're encountering this problem on daily basis. Sometimes they are copying only part of the text; Sometimes they are copying without newline symbols;

Option to send report as .txt attachment with email would be small and fast include, but would help hundreds of people.

In the name of our whole team - thanks for consideration!

I'm not sure what your customers would do with the attached TXT file.  Would they save it to somewhere on their phone?  If yes, then finding it afterwards could raise the same difficulties than when the report is saved to file directly from AIDA64 IMHO.  Can't they simply email the report directly to you?  Or forward it from e.g. Gmail when they receive the email that they sent to themselves?

BTW, am I right in assuming that the OS of choice there is Android? :)  I'm just asking because we have multiple mobile apps covering all mobile platforms available out there.