LCD/sensorpanel gauges/gifs support

Enigma

6 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Any chance to add support for custom gauges from OSD setting also to LCD Items?

2. Also to allow to add gifs for OSD ?

1) The OSD Panel doesn't support gauges, but only a pre-defined set of icons

2) We're not planning to implement GIF image format support

45 minutes ago, Fiery said:

1) The OSD Panel doesn't support gauges, but only a pre-defined set of icons

OSD panel supports gauges, and i know that it supports pre-defined set of icons too. But i asked if this predefined_set_of_icons_feature (marked on my screenshot) would be possible to implement also to LCD support (not to OSD - they already support it :))

53 minutes ago, Enigma said:

OSD panel supports gauges, and i know that it supports pre-defined set of icons too. But i asked if this predefined_set_of_icons_feature (marked on my screenshot) would be possible to implement also to LCD support (not to OSD - they already support it :))

I'm confused, since OSD Panel doesn't support gauges at all.  Maybe you're mixing OSD Panel and SensorPanel?  Anyway, both SensorPanel and LCD support custom gauges.

3 minutes ago, Fiery said:

I'm confused, since OSD Panel doesn't support gauges at all.  Maybe you're mixing OSD Panel and SensorPanel?  Anyway, both SensorPanel and LCD support custom gauges.

image.png.41150b273dbddaedede9bb76d343aead.png

my bad. I ment Custom gauges from SensorPanel to LCD.

Maybe this is also my bad. But how can i add custom gauges to LCD Items then ? This is screenshot from settings and i dont see same options as it is shown in my first post. When i import settings from SensorPanel to LCD items, they are shown in LCD items, but will not show in ma remote sensor.

image.png.0999fb9cad036f0dcf26475a6f9372c2.png

5 minutes ago, Enigma said:

my bad. I ment Custom gauges from SensorPanel to LCD.

Maybe this is also my bad. But how can i add custom gauges to LCD Items then ? This is screenshot from settings and i dont see same options as it is shown in my first post. When i import settings from SensorPanel to LCD items, they are shown in LCD items, but will not show in ma remote sensor.

RemoteSensor and Logitech Arx works via a HTML rendering engine that supports Arc Gauges instead of regular gauges due to they working a lot more efficient with HTML rendering than gauge images.

• Enigma changed the title to LCD/sensorpanel gauges/gifs support

Thank you for info.

2 hours ago, Fiery said:

2) We're not planning to implement GIF image format support

And since i miswrote OSD for SensorPanel. Any chance for SensorPanel to get GIF images support ? Or not supporting GIF images is for every monitoring feature ?

8 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Thank you for info.

And since i miswrote OSD for SensorPanel. Any chance for SensorPanel to get GIF images support ? Or not supporting GIF images is for every monitoring feature ?

GIF is unsupported in AIDA64 as a generic rule.  We support PNG instead which is a far more powerful lossless image format.

On 2/6/2021 at 3:53 PM, Fiery said:

RemoteSensor and Logitech Arx works via a HTML rendering engine that supports Arc Gauges instead of regular gauges due to they working a lot more efficient with HTML rendering than gauge images.

is there a way how to make sensor panel avaiable also via web (chrome/opera etc) ? something similar like remotesensor ? there is alot of options in LCD and i dont understand them, so sorry for asking, but this is quicker :) 

11 hours ago, Enigma said:

is there a way how to make sensor panel avaiable also via web (chrome/opera etc) ? something similar like remotesensor ? there is alot of options in LCD and i dont understand them, so sorry for asking, but this is quicker :) 

RemoteSensor does exactly that.