Jump to content

LCD/sensorpanel gauges/gifs support


Enigma
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Any chance to add support for custom gauges from OSD setting also to LCD Items?

2. Also to allow to add gifs for OSD ?

1) The OSD Panel doesn't support gauges, but only a pre-defined set of icons

2) We're not planning to implement GIF image format support

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Fiery said:

1) The OSD Panel doesn't support gauges, but only a pre-defined set of icons

OSD panel supports gauges, and i know that it supports pre-defined set of icons too. But i asked if this predefined_set_of_icons_feature (marked on my screenshot) would be possible to implement also to LCD support (not to OSD - they already support it :))

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Enigma said:

OSD panel supports gauges, and i know that it supports pre-defined set of icons too. But i asked if this predefined_set_of_icons_feature (marked on my screenshot) would be possible to implement also to LCD support (not to OSD - they already support it :))

I'm confused, since OSD Panel doesn't support gauges at all.  Maybe you're mixing OSD Panel and SensorPanel?  Anyway, both SensorPanel and LCD support custom gauges.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Fiery said:

I'm confused, since OSD Panel doesn't support gauges at all.  Maybe you're mixing OSD Panel and SensorPanel?  Anyway, both SensorPanel and LCD support custom gauges.

image.png.41150b273dbddaedede9bb76d343aead.png

my bad. I ment Custom gauges from SensorPanel to LCD.

Maybe this is also my bad. But how can i add custom gauges to LCD Items then ? This is screenshot from settings and i dont see same options as it is shown in my first post. When i import settings from SensorPanel to LCD items, they are shown in LCD items, but will not show in ma remote sensor.

 

image.png.0999fb9cad036f0dcf26475a6f9372c2.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Enigma said:

my bad. I ment Custom gauges from SensorPanel to LCD.

Maybe this is also my bad. But how can i add custom gauges to LCD Items then ? This is screenshot from settings and i dont see same options as it is shown in my first post. When i import settings from SensorPanel to LCD items, they are shown in LCD items, but will not show in ma remote sensor.

RemoteSensor and Logitech Arx works via a HTML rendering engine that supports Arc Gauges instead of regular gauges due to they working a lot more efficient with HTML rendering than gauge images.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Enigma changed the title to LCD/sensorpanel gauges/gifs support

Thank you for info.

 

2 hours ago, Fiery said:

2) We're not planning to implement GIF image format support

And since i miswrote OSD for SensorPanel. Any chance for SensorPanel to get GIF images support ? Or not supporting GIF images is for every monitoring feature ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Thank you for info.

 

And since i miswrote OSD for SensorPanel. Any chance for SensorPanel to get GIF images support ? Or not supporting GIF images is for every monitoring feature ?

GIF is unsupported in AIDA64 as a generic rule.  We support PNG instead which is a far more powerful lossless image format.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/6/2021 at 3:53 PM, Fiery said:

RemoteSensor and Logitech Arx works via a HTML rendering engine that supports Arc Gauges instead of regular gauges due to they working a lot more efficient with HTML rendering than gauge images.

is there a way how to make sensor panel avaiable also via web (chrome/opera etc) ? something similar like remotesensor ? there is alot of options in LCD and i dont understand them, so sorry for asking, but this is quicker :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Enigma said:

is there a way how to make sensor panel avaiable also via web (chrome/opera etc) ? something similar like remotesensor ? there is alot of options in LCD and i dont understand them, so sorry for asking, but this is quicker :) 

RemoteSensor does exactly that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...