Feature Request

Dkr

I would like the sensor panel be able to have a gauge for the free space on a network attached drive with a drive letter, currently it only allows gauges for local drives.

A wifi signal strength meter would be nice also.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/22/2020 at 3:45 AM, Dkr said:

I would like the sensor panel be able to have a gauge for the free space on a network attached drive with a drive letter, currently it only allows gauges for local drives.

A wifi signal strength meter would be nice also.

1) We don't support that because a network error or other issue that may cause a slow update of the disk space readout could block the sensor monitoring module of AIDA64 and prevent e.g. SensorPanel or LCD from updating/refreshing

2) We'll give that a thought.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

OK folks ... I recently had a major PC fiasco (long story) and have had to reinstall Windows 11 without being able to save programs.  I'm piecing things back together, and the issue is I HAD THIS on my previous sensor panel, showing drive utilization for my home-built TRUENAS box. 

Now I'm trying to reconstruct how I did this and have thus far been unsuccessful.  Can't believe I'm the only person who ever (previously) figured this out. 

Can anyone weigh in here?  Attached is a photo taken pre-Windows crash -- see lower left. 
2072921031_Dashboard6-11-22.thumb.jpg.cbaa620cba08f4ab6aba84ec09cc817d.jpg

• 8 months later...