AIDA64 start up

aruff

I try to start AIDA within system start and not after Login.
I use a different schedule configuration, see pictures. Of course with the right privileges.

This does not go. It seems that aida sets back this configuration always to “Within Loggin”.
Why is it so?
Can I configure AIDA start up in that way, that it is activated without user login?

sched1t.png

sched2t.png

If you want to use your own method of loading AIDA64 at system startup, or use any custom scheduling solution to launch AIDA64, then you need to:

1) Disable the option called Load AIDA64 at Windows startup in AIDA64 / main menu / File / General. Please note that by doing so, AIDA64 will remove its own scheduled task from Task Scheduler. So you may want to do step#2 first by renaming the existing task called AIDA64 AutoStart to something else of your choice.

2) You need to use a different name in Task Scheduler for your task. It can be anything else than AIDA64 AutoStart.  AIDA64 will not alter any other scheduled task but its own.

Regards,
Fiery

• Like 1

Hello,

this works. I can start AIDA in that way and, therefore, it is independent from User Login.
Fine.

If I start AIDA in that way the Information in System tray (if I want to show) is missing. Understand, system tray is not available during the system start up, it is available after User login.

But, and this is something wondering, after I have chosen that start option I can’t see any possibility to configure the running AIDA session.
 If I start AIDA with the Icon this will not bind the GUI to the running session, it seems to be that AIDA creates an additional session.

So, how can I configure the running session without using a new instance?
Or, in other words, how can I start the GUI on the running session?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

how do i get aida64 tp startup everytime i open windows? i cannot get it to startup with windows i have tried unchecking the load with startup and rechicking it but no luck

i have also tried creating my own startup up option using the task scheduler and it still wont work 

i have trid everything ppl have mentioned from checking the box that says no password and anyuser , startup regardless of user logon, and i still cant get my aida64 to startup with windows can anyone pls help me , this si frustrating to hjave to start it up everytimer it really defeats the purpose of having it 

can anyone guide m,e pls email me the steps if you can 

i really need this to work 

pls help i cant get iyt to startup with windows too

i tried all the options

i checked the box load with windows and no good

i unchecked it and created my very own task manager to boot it but still nothing 

i can open it manually but i want it to open as soon as i turn on my pc 

pls someone help me pls 

i need it to open auto wen i boot windows pls email me steps on what to do or reply here 

id really appreciate it very much 

it almost defeats the purpose of having it