Hello to the developers! Long time no talking....
If is not too much trouble, I would like to have the ability to turn on/off the RGB LED function via hotkey. It takes complete control of the keyboard and mouse rgb lightning and this is not always what I want. Having to dig through the menus is cumbersome.
Idealy would be the have a transparent background color that would let other lights from devices software to go through, although I do not know if that is possible..... It seems to me that the peripheral only lets one app to "tell it what to do".
Btw I use Razer Huntsman and Razer rgb mouse....
When you click the "Collapse All Windows" button (Win + D) on Windows 10, the SensorPanel is located behind the windows taskbar.
My SensorPanel has the options "always on top" and "prevent from being minimized".
I`m using version AIDA64 Engineer 5.90.4229 Beta.
The new AIDA64 release implements optimized benchmarks for AMD Ryzen “Summit Ridge” and Intel “Apollo Lake” processors, supports the upcoming Microsoft Windows 10 Creators Update as well as the latest graphics and GPGPU computing technologies by both AMD and nVIDIA.
New features & improvements
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Ryzen “Summit Ridge” processors
- Microsoft Windows 10 Creators Update support
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel “Apollo Lake” SoC
- Improved support for Intel “Cannonlake”, “Coffee Lake”, “Denverton”, “Kaby Lake-X”, “Skylake-X” CPUs
- Preliminary support for AMD Zen server processors
- Preliminary support for Intel “Gemini Lake” SoC and “Knights Mill” HPC CPU
- NZXT Kraken X52 sensor support
- Socket AM4 motherboards support
- Improved support for Intel B250, H270, Q270 and Z270 chipset based motherboards
- EastRising ER-OLEDM032 (SSD1322) OLED support
- SMBIOS 3.1.1 support
- Crucial M600, Crucial MX300, Intel Pro 5400s, SanDisk Plus, WD Blue SSD support
- Improved support for Samsung NVMe SSDs
- Advanced support for HighPoint RocketRAID 27xx RAID controllers
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, Quadro GP100, Tesla P6
What's new since AIDA64 v5.00
- AVX and FMA accelerated FP32 and FP64 ray tracing benchmarks
- Vulkan graphics accelerator diagnostics
- RemoteSensor smartphone and tablet LCD integration
- Logitech Arx Control smartphone and tablet LCD integration
- Microsoft Windows 10 TH2 (November Update) support
- Proper DPI scaling to better support high-resolution LCD and OLED displays
- AVX and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD A-Series “Bristol Ridge” and “Carrizo” APUs
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Intel “Broadwell”, “Kaby Lake” and “Skylake” CPUs
- AVX and SSE accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD “Nolan” APU
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel “Braswell” and “Cherry Trail” processors
- Preliminary support for AMD Zen APUs
- Advanced SMART disk health monitoring
- Hot Keys to switch LCD pages, start or stop logging, show or hide SensorPanel
- Corsair K65, Corsair K70, Corsair K95, Corsair Strafe, Logitech G13, Logitech G19, Logitech G19s, Logitech G910, Razer Chroma RGB LED keyboard support
- Corsair, Logitech, Razer RGB LED mouse support
- Corsair and Razer RGB LED mousepad support
- AlphaCool Heatmaster II, Aquaduct, Aquaero, AquaStream XT, AquaStream Ultimate, Farbwerk, MPS, NZXT GRID+ V2, PowerAdjust 2, PowerAdjust 3 sensor devices support
- Improved Corsair Link sensor support
- NZXT Kraken water cooling sensor support
- Corsair AXi, Corsair HXi, Corsair RMi, Enermax Digifanless, Thermaltake DPS-G power supply unit sensor support
- Support for Gravitech, LCD Smartie Hardware, Leo Bodnar, Modding-FAQ, Noteu, Odospace, Saitek Pro Flight Instrument Panel, Saitek X52 Pro, UCSD LCD devices
- Portrait mode support for AlphaCool and Samsung SPF LCDs
- SensorPanel and LCD: right-to-left bars, static label control strings
- 0.01 Celsius temperature measurement resolution for select sensor items
- System certificates information
- Support for LGA-1151 motherboards
- Support for USB 3.1 peripherals
- Extended ACPI table decoding
- Advanced support for Adaptec and Marvell RAID controllers
- Autodetect information and SMART drive health monitoring for Intel and Samsung NVMe SSDs
- ACPI 6.1, CUDA 8.0, OpenCL 2.1, OpenGL ES 3.2, SMBIOS 3.0, VirtualBox v5.0 support
- Corsair Neutron XT, Crucial BX100, Crucial BX200, Crucial MX200, Kingston HyperX Predator, Kingston HyperX Savage, Kingston SSDNow UV300, Kingston SSDNow UV400, Lite-On MU II, OCZ Trion 100, OCZ Vector 180, Plextor M6V, Samsung CM871, Samsung PM851, Samsung PM871, SanDisk Ultra II, SanDisk X400, SanDisk Z400s, SK Hynix SC300 SSD support
- Improved support for Intel NVMe SSDs
- GPU details for AMD Radeon Rx 300, RX 400 and R9 Fury Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 950, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 1000 Series, GeForce GTX Titan X, Quadro M3000M, Quadro M5000M, Tesla M60, Tesla P100
[ Press Release (English) ]
[ Press Release (Deutsch) ]
[ Press Release (italiano) ]
[ Press Release (magyar) ]
[ What's new in AIDA64 v5.90 ]
[ Download ]