I would like the sensor panel be able to have a gauge for the free space on a network attached drive with a drive letter, currently it only allows gauges for local drives.
A wifi signal strength meter would be nice also.
I often recommend my customers using Aida64 to collect information about the phone - to check for any problems and be able to help them further. Aida is absolutely amazing help here, but there is small problem...
Some people are just not fluent with smartphones and instructing them how to find locally created file is a great pain for both sides;
Answer for that - they are sending report as email to themselves. But right now the report is sent as email content, not .txt attachment.
And some people are having hard time copying and creating .txt file from this. I know, you may think it's surprising, but trust me, we're encountering this problem on daily basis. Sometimes they are copying only part of the text; Sometimes they are copying without newline symbols;
Option to send report as .txt attachment with email would be small and fast include, but would help hundreds of people.
In the name of our whole team - thanks for consideration!
Information group devices too primitive. I was using this app for a long time but i have a need to display information for each camera on my device (sensor size , aperture, etc.). And i coud see this information about only 1 of 3 back and one front cameras.
Please, add new feature: display more information about each camera on device, and additional information about supported camera2api functions.
Device: Huawei P30 Lite.
EMUI ver. 10.0.0.194
Another applications for displaying HW information have detected each camera.
Sorry for my broken english. And thx for this app.
Today FinalWire released a new stable update to the desktop editions of its popular system information software. As a new feature, it now allows users to define global hotkeys with which they can enable or disable the AIDA64 hardware monitoring panels or switch between multiple hardware information pages on external displays, even when AIDA64 is running in the background. The developers have made AIDA64 v5.80 DPI aware so that all elements of its graphical user interface scale properly when the DPI zoom is active in Windows. It supports the latest Windows 10 builds and the most recent hardware components, including the AMD RX 400 series and NVIDIA’s GTX 1050 GPUs.
New features & improvements
- AVX and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD A-Series Bristol Ridge APUs
- Global hotkeys to switch between LCD pages, start/stop logging, show/hide the SensorPanel
- Proper DPI scaling to better support high-resolution LCD and OLED displays
- Corsair and Razer RGB LED mousepad support
- Microsoft Windows 10 Redstone RS2 Insider Preview support
- Improved support for AMD Zen Summit Ridge CPUs
- Improved support for Intel Apollo Lake SoCs
- Support for Samsung PM851 and SanDisk X400 SSDs
- Improved support for Intel NVMe SSDs
- CUDA 8.0 support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 400 Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti and GeForce GTX 1060
What's new since AIDA64 v5.00
- AVX and FMA accelerated FP32 and FP64 ray tracing benchmarks
- Vulkan graphics accelerator diagnostics
- RemoteSensor smartphone and tablet LCD integration
- Logitech Arx Control smartphone and tablet LCD integration
- Microsoft Windows 10 RS1 (Anniversary Update) support
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Broadwell, Kaby Lake, Skylake CPUs
- AVX and SSE accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Nolan APU
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Carrizo APU
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Braswell and Cherry Trail processors
- Preliminary support for AMD Raven Ridge APU
- Preliminary support for Intel Apollo Lake, Broxton, Kaby Lake CPUs
- Preliminary support for Intel Cannonlake, Skylake-E/EN/EP/EX processors
- Advanced SMART disk health monitoring
- Corsair K65, Corsair K70, Corsair K95, Corsair Strafe, Logitech G13, Logitech G19, Logitech G19s, Logitech G910, Razer Chroma RGB LED keyboard support
- Corsair, Logitech, Razer RGB LED mouse support
- AlphaCool Heatmaster II, Aquaduct, Aquaero, AquaStream Ultimate, AquaStream XT, Farbwerk, MPS, NZXT GRID+ V2, PowerAdjust 2, PowerAdjust 3 sensor devices support
- Improved Corsair Link sensor support
- NZXT Kraken water cooling sensor support
- Corsair AXi, Corsair HXi, Corsair RMi, Enermax Digifanless, Thermaltake DPS-G power supply unit sensor support
- Support for Gravitech, LCD Smartie Hardware, Leo Bodnar, Modding-FAQ, Noteu, Odospace, Saitek Pro Flight Instrument Panel, Saitek X52 Pro, UCSD LCD devices
- Portrait mode support for AlphaCool and Samsung SPF LCDs
- SensorPanel and LCD: right-to-left bars, static label control strings
- 0.01 Celsius temperature measurement resolution for select sensor items
- System certificates information
- Support for LGA-1151 motherboards
- Support for USB 3.1 peripherals
- Extended ACPI table decoding
- Advanced support for Adaptec and Marvell RAID controllers
- Autodetect information and SMART drive health monitoring for Intel and Samsung NVMe SSDs
- ACPI 6.1, CUDA 7.0, OpenCL 2.1, OpenGL ES 3.2, SMBIOS 3.0, VirtualBox v5.0 support
- Corsair Neutron XT, Crucial BX100, Crucial BX200, Crucial MX200, Kingston HyperX Predator, Kingston HyperX Savage, Kingston SSDNow UV300, Kingston SSDNow UV400, Lite-On MU II, OCZ Trion 100, OCZ Vector 180, Plextor M6V, Samsung CM871, Samsung PM871, SanDisk Ultra II, SanDisk Z400s, SK Hynix SC300 SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon Rx 300 and R9 Fury Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce 900 Series, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX Titan X, Quadro M3000M, Quadro M5000M, Tesla M60, Tesla P100
[ Press Release (English) ]
[ Press Release (Deutsch) ]
[ Press Release (italiano) ]
[ Press Release (magyar) ]
[ What's new in AIDA64 v5.80 ]
[ Download ]