fixed: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti support

criskoe

8 hours ago, criskoe said:

The Display/GPU page is mostly empty.

Only info is

Device Description

nVIDIA SLI

Thank you. Please upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know if it helps.

Hi, i also downloaded this Beta Version you Suggested but it says that i dont have a licence for that version. My current Version 5.80.4000 doesn't support my 1080ti.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ah ok...i see now, support for my AIDA64 Ended on 11.12.2016 :(... 

Regards 

Simon

• Like 1

On ‎2017‎. ‎03‎. ‎16‎. at 11:56 PM, Jasonos said:

Hi, i also downloaded this Beta Version you Suggested but it says that i dont have a licence for that version. My current Version 5.80.4000 doesn't support my 1080ti.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ah ok...i see now, support for my AIDA64 Ended on 11.12.2016 :(... 

Regards 

Simon

You can purchase a license renewal at:

https://www.aida64.com/support/renewal

Let me know (preferably in private message) if you run into any issues during the renewal process, or in case you have any questions about it.

Using the new version fixed my GPU utilisation sensor for my 1080ti, but now I can't edit my LCD items. I'm using Logitech Arx and on the LCD Items screen I have no options to import, export, create new sensor etc - I just see a preview of my layout which I can't change.

On ‎2017‎. ‎03‎. ‎25‎. at 5:14 AM, balfazar said:

Using the new version fixed my GPU utilisation sensor for my 1080ti, but now I can't edit my LCD items. I'm using Logitech Arx and on the LCD Items screen I have no options to import, export, create new sensor etc - I just see a preview of my layout which I can't change.

Do you mean you cannot see the buttons next to the LCD layout preview?  Or you cannot even see the list of LCD items next to the preview?

Either way, have you tried to resize the AIDA64 Preferences window?

On ‎2017‎. ‎03‎. ‎28‎. at 11:39 AM, balfazar said:

Looks like this one of those rare problems that fixed itself. I couldn't even see the list of LCD items, just opened it up to try resizing and now I can see the buttons + LCD items.

Most likely the Preferences window remembered an incorrect window size setting from a previous instance, and failed to resize itself automatically to fit the LCD preview properly.  In such cases if you manually try to resize (or maximize) the Preferences window, it recognizes the issue and adjusts the window size properly.