NedB

Comparison lists

6 posts in this topic

I just downloaded the latest version expecting to see AMD Ryzen 7 and Intel Kaby Lake computers listed in the benchmarking reports. No such luck. I want to compare my computers with the latest and greatest. Is there any place or way to add more recent results to the comparison tables?

Don't worry, we'll add those to the reference list of benchmarks soon.  Our Ryzen 7 test system died (got EC/BIOS bricked) just minutes before we could perform a reference benchmark run on it while preparing for the latest AIDA64 v5.90 stable release :( 

Regards,
Fiery

Is the reference list part of a program update? Or is it accessed over the web when a benchmark report is run? In other words, will we have to wait for another update before new CPUs show up in the reports?

19 hours ago, NedB said:

Is the reference list part of a program update? Or is it accessed over the web when a benchmark report is run? In other words, will we have to wait for another update before new CPUs show up in the reports?

The reference list is part of AIDA64, it's not downloaded or updated from the internet.  You can already have the up-to-date reference list, including Ryzen 7 1800X and Kaby Lake i7-7700K results if you use the latest AIDA64 beta available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

We've also added a Broadwell-E i7-6850K result and an Apollo Lake reference set of scores as well.

>> We've also added a Broadwell-E i7-6850K result

Thank you. What about i7-6900K and i7-6950X ?

>> and an Apollo Lake reference

I do not see Apollo Lake results.

On ‎2017‎. ‎04‎. ‎18‎. at 0:27 PM, MAA said:

>> We've also added a Broadwell-E i7-6850K result

Thank you. What about i7-6900K and i7-6950X ?

>> and an Apollo Lake reference

I do not see Apollo Lake results.

We only add those computers to the list of reference results that we own.  That's the only way to make sure all results are reproducable, accurate and authentic. We've only got a single Broadwell-E system based on 6800K CPU.

As for Apollo Lake, you're right.  It was due to a bug, but now it's fixed.  It will be included in the next AIDA64 beta update due later today ;)