SensorPanel and Windows 10 taskbar

nikkymen

When you click the "Collapse All Windows" button (Win + D) on Windows 10, the SensorPanel is located behind the windows taskbar.

PS.

My SensorPanel has the options "always on top" and "prevent from being minimized".

I`m using version AIDA64 Engineer 5.90.4229 Beta.

1.png

2.png

On ‎2017‎. ‎05‎. ‎05‎. at 5:46 PM, nikkymen said:

Yes, as in the first screenshot.

In fact, the SensorPanel is moved down not only when you click Win + D, but also when simply clicking on the taskbar.

SensorPanel doesn't support that kind of a placement, I'm afraid.

• 4 years later...

How many years later and still same issue. I have a second monitor don't use the task bar so replacing it with a nifty sensor panel not having a task bar on the second screen also interferes as opining discord my reply bar and stuff hidden as the sensor panel goes over everything. Come now it's 2022 It should be possible to have something as simple as this cover taskbar. P.S. Using windows 11

825591863_Screenshot2022-01-04021930.png

• 3 months later...

I have the same issue from time to time. I just tried in windows setting 'personalization' 'taskbar' try show taskbar and taskbar where window is open. In aida64 check sensor panel always on top and lock position. If that don't work just uncheck show taskbar on all monitors.

Screenshot 2022-04-13 174648.png

• 1 year later...