AIDA64 Discussion Forum
JuniorSantana93

fixed: Locked GPU utilization on Radeon RX 500 Series

I have an AIDA64 Extreme error after AMD Crimson ReLive 17.5.2, and there is still no AMD Crimson ReLive 17.9.3, GPU usage is locked at 16%, see a photo.

Note: I use a Gigabyte RX 570 G1 Gaming 4GB, and it looks like the error is on the entire RX 500 line from AMD.

Screenshot_7.jpg

We've checked, and we haven't been able to reproduce this issue with either Crimson 17.5.2 or 17.9.3 WHQL.  Maybe because we use a RX 560 test card, and the issue affects only RX 570 and RX 580?

Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Video Debug --> ATI GPU Registers. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

BTW, have you tried to install the recently released Crimson 17.9.3. WHQL driver?  I wonder if that makes this issue go away or not.

Thanks,
Fiery

On 10/10/2017 at 11:27 AM, Fiery said:

We've checked, and we haven't been able to reproduce this issue with either Crimson 17.5.2 or 17.9.3 WHQL.  Maybe because we use a RX 560 test card, and the issue affects only RX 570 and RX 580?

Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Video Debug --> ATI GPU Registers. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

BTW, have you tried to install the recently released Crimson 17.9.3. WHQL driver?  I wonder if that makes this issue go away or not.

Thanks,
Fiery

This problem occurred after drive 17.5.2, in that drive a GPU load detection, is in normal state.
Obs: I'm using Crimson 17.9.3 WHQL.

atigpureg.txt

34 minutes ago, JuniorSantana93 said:

This problem occurred after drive 17.5.2, in that drive a GPU load detection, is in normal state.
Obs: I'm using Crimson 17.9.3 WHQL.

atigpureg.txt

Thank you.  Please upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know how it works.

1 hour ago, Fiery said:

Thank you.  Please upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know how it works.

Now, yes, I had tested the beta version of the site and continued with the bug, but with this beta version that you passed, it is working perfectly. Thank you.

Note: It's time to update the stable version now on the site.

Screenshot_8.jpg

Thank you for your feedback. It will take a few more weeks for us to get to rolling out a new stable update ;)