AIDA64 Discussion Forum
wONKEyeYEs

Multiple Unique Sensor Panels

We've dropped the idea since then, on the basis that there was not a considerable demand from users, while in the same time the multiple SensorPanel feature would have been quite complicated to implement as well.

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By nikkymen
      When you click the "Collapse All Windows" button (Win + D) on Windows 10, the SensorPanel is located behind the windows taskbar.
      PS.
      My SensorPanel has the options "always on top" and "prevent from being minimized".
      I`m using version AIDA64 Engineer 5.90.4229 Beta.

• By avatar
      Hello. 
      I have been using AIDA 64 for a while mainly to keep an eye on temps, fan speeds and power consumption using the sensor panel. I have my computer power supply unit connected to an APC Smart UPS SUA-1500I and my monitors and HDTV, router and other stuff connected to an APC Back-UPS RS1500. Going to the power management section in AIDA64, I can see the wattages, voltages and other parameters of both UPS units, but I cannot add the wattage of the Back-UPS unit to the sensor panel. I can do so only with the smart UPS unit. Is there a way to add them both to the sensor panel and keep an eye on the total power consumption of my whole setup? 
      Thanks.
    • By Hitman_Agent_47
      Hi, 
      since 3 days i got a new graphics card (GTX 1080 ) since then some of the sensors in my Sensor panel just disappeared. The GPU Usage is gone , and the GPU clock is gone aswell .

So i looked in the list with all sensors but there is neither a usage nor a gpu clock sensor, they just missing  

With my old gtx 770 in 2way sli everything worked

Aida64 is updatet and running with 5.70

Pls Help
    • By XplodZ
      Hi,
      I recently upgraded my computer to a Windows 10 64 bits. Unfortunately, Windows Gadgets doesn't exist anymore, so I can't use the AIDA64 Gadgets anymore, and I'm trying to create a new sensor panel (which is actually even better and way more customizable).
      The only problem I encountered was that even if I check "Prevent SensorPanel from being minimized", it still is when I minimize all the windows (Windows logo key + D). Is anyone in the same situation ? Is it a bug, or supposed to behave like this ? Thanks for any help
      I have a license of AIDA64 Extreme 5.50.3600

• By jsljustin
      Right clicking a sensor panel item and selecting "Modify" brings up the settings dialog no problem, but the main control buttons (OK / Apply etc) are missing. Am running the latest stable version as at 4th October 2015. I have to use the tab button until the tab order moves one item past all visibly "tab-selected" and then hit enter, otherwise any settings changes are not saved.

In other words, is missing "OK" "Apply" "cancel" main buttons at the bottom.

Running Windows 10 Home 64bit. Licensed AIDA64 extreme.