display more than one panel at a time

I was looking thru some past post and found a very interesting idea.  I did not note who the person was so I cannot give him direct credit but he is due for this idea.  as we all know we can only display one panel on one display unless we use rclcd which is very limited in design possibilities.  His idea is using windows monitor display setting the position of two displays aligned top/bottom or side/side. like 2 and 4 in the photo.  this way you make the top sensor in this case 1024x600 and the bottom 1280x400.  when you set up combined sensor it will be set to 1280x1000.  the beauty of this once you have the panels made position the top panel on the display and even if the other display is feet away the bottom panel will line up on the bottom display.  may have to adjust the position in window to center both panels.  Just an idea that I thought was very creative

twopanel.jpg

On 5/7/2024 at 2:41 PM, Loyd said:

I was looking thru some past post and found a very interesting idea.  I did not note who the person was so I cannot give him direct credit but he is due for this idea.  as we all know we can only display one panel on one display unless we use rclcd which is very limited in design possibilities.  His idea is using windows monitor display setting the position of two displays aligned top/bottom or side/side. like 2 and 4 in the photo.  this way you make the top sensor in this case 1024x600 and the bottom 1280x400.  when you set up combined sensor it will be set to 1280x1000.  the beauty of this once you have the panels made position the top panel on the display and even if the other display is feet away the bottom panel will line up on the bottom display.  may have to adjust the position in window to center both panels.  Just an idea that I thought was very creative

Your picture is missing.

That might already be possible. Read this post, it says this 

"You can enable multiple LCD modules in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / LCD.  You can for example enable both BeadaPanel and AlphaCool, and use one device of each kind.  Several LCD modules support multiple devices of the same kind too."

That works with LCD files but not with the sensor panels where you can use custom gauges and such.  but on the other hand you can use GIF's and other moving images.  Thanks for your comment