Resizing sensor panel

Arctucas

Try to hide or remove the first item (sensor_background.jpg) in the SensorPanel Manager.

Also, check if you have the right background color selected for the SensorPanel (in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / SensorPanel), and also that you have all transparency settings disabled there too.

Try to hide or remove the first item (sensor_background.jpg) in the SensorPanel Manager.

I deleted the sensor_background.jpg, but I have the same result.

Screenshot

Also, check if you have the right background color selected for the SensorPanel (in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / SensorPanel), and also that you have all transparency settings disabled there too.

Is this correct?

Screenshot

Yes, the transparency setting is correct now. Please try to select a different background color (e.g. red), press OK, then try to select black again, and press OK.

It made no difference, no matter what color I use, the resized area is always white.

Perhaps I need to use white for the background, rather than a color?

We've made more test runs, and as it turned out, it's a bug in the rendering part of SensorPanel. You can only avoid that by increasing the window size of the main AIDA64 window. The bug will be fixed in the next beta release. I'll drop a message here in this topic once the new beta is released.

We've fixed the panel resizing issue in the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme Edition available at:

http://www.aida64.com/downloads/aida64extremebuild1455u8nmy1wgcbzip

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know how it works.

Thanks,

Fiery

It works perfectly.

I do have one other question; how might I adjust the Sensor Panel refresh period?

I used 1 second when I was using the OSD, and I would like to do the same with the Sensor Panel, if possible.

Thanks, and keep up the great work.

It works perfectly.

I do have one other question; how might I adjust the Sensor Panel refresh period?

I used 1 second when I was using the OSD, and I would like to do the same with the Sensor Panel, if possible.

Thanks, and keep up the great work.

Thank you for the feedback. The Update Frequency of the SensorPanel can be adjusted on the same page as the OSD: AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / Update Frequency.

Thank you for the feedback. The Update Frequency of the SensorPanel can be adjusted on the same page as the OSD: AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / Update Frequency.

Thanks, I must have overlooked it.

Anyway, I am learning to use the Sensor Panel. It takes a while to get everything in its proper place with correct size and alignment, but it is getting easier as I go.

With regard to the bar graphs, I was wondering how I might get the minimum value to display on the left (or bottom, in the case of vertical bars) and the maximum value on the top (or right)?

Thanks again.

With regard to the bar graphs, I was wondering how I might get the minimum value to display on the left (or bottom, in the case of vertical bars) and the maximum value on the top (or right)?

The SensorPanel doesn't support such scale indicators currently. We thought about implementing it, but it would make an otherwise already very complicated configuration panel even more crowded :) So at the moment, the only way to add such scale info by putting static labels on the panel.