Overheating Detected And CPU Throttling In Aida64 System Stability Test

Hey there,

I recently purchased asus vivobook s15 s510un it comes with i7 8550u, 8gb ddr4 ram, 1tb hdd and mx150.

It runs so slow because of hdd so i purchased a m.2 ssd and a 8gb ram stick, I know a guy who works in asus i called him and he upgraded my laptop, then I remember that stock thermals are not so impressive, so I said him to change my thermal paste with arctic mx4, so this guy wiped my old thermal paste just once actually he doesn't did a good job in wiping thermal and he applied mx4 in too much quantity from that time if i game(hitman or csgo) it reaches 99 celsius(it's not like it reaches at 99 and then it drops, continuous on 99 celsius during gaming and stress test) so I decided to run aida64 test and the test shows me overheating and cpu throttling(42%).

So, If I will change my thermal paste again, this time with good wiping and apply mx4 in good quantity, then what you guy think will my laptop's overheating solve after that ?

Note: When I did stress test in aida64 before changing thermal paste everything was working good no overheating and throttling.

Here is a screenshots 

Aida64 Test Results.png

You may be able to improve on that, but please keep in mind that not all mobile computers can work without throttling under heavy stress, especially slim cased notebooks (a.k.a. ultrabooks).

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2018‎. ‎05‎. ‎09‎. at 10:40 AM, KushRajput said:

I had tested aida64 before changing thermal paste and the stress test was good, there was no overheating and throttling.

It means whatever you've done to your system made things worse ;)