Customize sensor page (Asus Rampage VI)

tistou77

• 3 months later...
On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 5:33 PM, tistou77 said:

Hello

These "options" are abandoned ?
Being able to move probes (in the same section) really interests me

Thanks

Delayed for sure ;)  I'm sorry for not being able to promise anything at this time.

7 minutes ago, Fiery said:

Delayed for sure ;)  I'm sorry for not being able to promise anything at this time. 

It does not matter
Just moving the "sensors" in the same section really interests me
Hidden some "sensor" is just a plus

4 minutes ago, tistou77 said:
It does not matter
Just moving the "sensors" in the same section really interests me
Hidden some "sensor" is just a plus

At this point I gotta go back to my original stance of recommending you to switch to the SensorPanel module which is more capable than the Sensor page.  I know you favour the Sensor page over the SensorPanel, but we can find very little development time to improve an inferior module (Sensor page) when we already have a much more powerful module (SensorPanel) ready.

14 minutes ago, Fiery said:

At this point I gotta go back to my original stance of recommending you to switch to the SensorPanel module which is more capable than the Sensor page.  I know you favour the Sensor page over the SensorPanel, but we can find very little development time to improve an inferior module (Sensor page) when we already have a much more powerful module (SensorPanel) ready.

Ok it does not matter, I stay with my current use, maybe this feature will be present one day or the other

I retest the OSD, it's true that I can do as I wish, but I still do not like the design
Temperature, voltages, etc... not aligned in a column (as in the Sensor page) and even if there are colors, we can not have a space or a section to differentiate temperatures, voltages, etc...
Nervermind

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 7:20 PM, tistou77 said:
I retest the OSD, it's true that I can do as I wish, but I still do not like the design
Temperature, voltages, etc... not aligned in a column (as in the Sensor page) and even if there are colors, we can not have a space or a section to differentiate temperatures, voltages, etc...
Nervermind

You can build a beautiful layout that fits all your needs using the AIDA64 SensorPanel module ;) 

23 hours ago, Fiery said:

You can build a beautiful layout that fits all your needs using the AIDA64 SensorPanel module ;) 

Just tested "OSD", we do not like "Sensor Panel"
We will wait to see if this to be modified in the Sensor page (moving items in the same section)

Thanks

12 minutes ago, tistou77 said:
Just tested "OSD", we do not like "Sensor Panel"
We will wait to see if this to be modified in the Sensor page (moving items in the same section)

Thanks

If I were you, I would try to warm up for SensorPanel instead of waiting for an improvement that may never come ;)

• 1 month later...
On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 6:58 PM, tistou77 said:

Hello

Until we can move items into the category (if it's done)
Will it be possible to move these "sensors" like that

And to have

Capture.PNG.aa4f9ab003afd0b7473830985c03d525.PNG

Thanks

SensorPanel and OSD are still the standard (and I know, by now quite boring) answer to that ;) 

21 hours ago, Fiery said:

SensorPanel and OSD are still the standard (and I know, by now quite boring) answer to that ;) 

Yes I understand that it is not your priority because it will be "duplicate" with those who use OSD, etc ...
Because setting up this drag & drop is pretty simple

20 hours ago, Fiery said:

It's not few minutes.  At least not if you do it properly.

Yes, it's true, a little more :)
But we really wish this features

We tried the other options, and we have to open Aida64, to have the panel, not interresting and not user friendly for us