Suggestion Update

tistou77

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 12:47 AM, tistou77 said:

Hello

Will it be possible to have the changelog when an update is available (hover the version with the mouse for example)
If I'm not mistaken, this is the case when there is 2 proposed update

Thanks

Yes, the mouse hovering only works when there are more than 1 update available.  We're planning to enhance the new version notification message box in the upcoming weeks, and we'll of course make it possible for you to check what's new in the new build.  I'll drop a message into this topic once the enhanced message box is implemented.

4 minutes ago, Fiery said:

Yes, the mouse hovering only works when there are more than 1 update available.  We're planning to enhance the new version notification message box in the upcoming weeks, and we'll of course make it possible for you to check what's new in the new build.  I'll drop a message into this topic once the enhanced message box is implemented.

Ok thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 10:28 PM, tistou77 said:

Ok thanks :)

We've just rolled out the first AIDA64 beta that includes the new update "what's new" information link.  You'll need to wait for the next beta though to first have the information shown.

1 hour ago, Fiery said:

We've just rolled out the first AIDA64 beta that includes the new update "what's new" information link.  You'll need to wait for the next beta though to first have the information shown.

Ok, I will see "the changelog" with  the next update

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 10:17 AM, tistou77 said:

With the last beta, when I click on Yes, the popup closes, but nothing happens

The latest 2 beta builds of AIDA64 have an issue about auto-update.  It will be fixed in the next AIDA64 beta.  Make sure to upgrade to it manually, and from then on everything will be fine again.

I'm sorry for the troubles.

3 minutes ago, Fiery said:

The latest 2 beta builds of AIDA64 have an issue about auto-update.  It will be fixed in the next AIDA64 beta.  Make sure to upgrade to it manually, and from then on everything will be fine again.

I'm sorry for the troubles.

I manually updated version 4691
I'm waiting for the next beta to test ?

Thanks