Corsair H115i PRO fans speeds

namuk

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 8:37 PM, namuk said:

have the 5.98  as i was waiting for full support for the cooler, but this issue is the fans speeds are reported higher RPM in AIDA64  ? is there a reason why ? 

What is the exact difference between the measured values, at various fan speeds?  Maybe there's a 0.5x or 0.33x ratio that has to be applied to the readings?

7 hours ago, Fiery said:

What is the exact difference between the measured values, at various fan speeds?  Maybe there's a 0.5x or 0.33x ratio that has to be applied to the readings?

in icue rpm shows say 900rpm at average but in AIDA64 it shows around 1250rpm its always shows around  300% higher than what it shows in icue

On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 1:49 AM, namuk said:

in icue rpm shows say 900rpm at average but in AIDA64 it shows around 1250rpm its always shows around  300% higher than what it shows in icue

I suppose when you check AIDA64, iCUE is closed, right?  Maybe iCUE changes the fan PWM settings before quitting and/or when you open it.  We've checked with default settings on our H150i Pro device, and both fan RPMs and pump RPM are identical across AIDA64 and iCUE.

6 hours ago, Fiery said:

I suppose when you check AIDA64, iCUE is closed, right?  Maybe iCUE changes the fan PWM settings before quitting and/or when you open it.  We've checked with default settings on our H150i Pro device, and both fan RPMs and pump RPM are identical across AIDA64 and iCUE.

icue is not closed  but i did try it closed and the cooler fan speeds still show higher in AIDA64, is there anything i need to tick or untick in stability , only corsair box that i ticked is the AXI psu box as i have the axi psu

30 minutes ago, namuk said:

icue is not closed  but i did try it closed and the cooler fan speeds still show higher in AIDA64, is there anything i need to tick or untick in stability , only corsair box that i ticked is the AXI psu box as i have the axi psu

You only need to have Asetek LC sensor support enabled in order to have H115i Pro readings.

2 hours ago, Fiery said:

You only need to have Asetek LC sensor support enabled in order to have H115i Pro readings.

yea did that a while ago with my old h100 v2 , all fan speeds show fine across the board its just cooler fan speeds even pump fan speed shows ok, i have got an asus Mb unless thats the issue, but fans show ok in icue

8 hours ago, namuk said:

yea did that a while ago with my old h100 v2 , all fan speeds show fine across the board its just cooler fan speeds even pump fan speed shows ok, i have got an asus Mb unless thats the issue, but fans show ok in icue

It must be something about your fans.  Are they 3-wire or 4-wire fans?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 8:45 PM, namuk said:

fans now are showing correct rpm now in 5.99.4900 as now is showing the fans in cooling,so i am using them instead of the cpu opt and opt3.

also seen temp is there now a correct dedicated pump 

nice one B)

So everything is working properly now?