making a new epic looking sidebar gadget for aida64

sexuio

how bout a sidebar gadget that looks like the asus ai 2 suit of course without any name from asus not to get into any licensing issues ,just the look itself

itd be epic, dont you think , and a much needed visual overhaul too id say ;)

We don't have plans about improving the design of the Sidebar Gadget. We're focusing on the new SensorPanel feature, to make it more usable and fancier as well.

We don't want to copy the look'n'feel of other software BTW ;)

or the sensorpanel whatever ;)

but dont you guys think you could do some more polish on the gui itself common windows 95 is dead,

its the time of 3d graphics, and transparency , glass effects, rounded edges etc etc common i know you can do better than this yall , peace

and still aida64 is my nr.1 monitor, didnt mean for you to copy asus ai 2 suit i meant to go into the art direction all modern programs are going asus ai suit 2 was just an example mostly cause i loved the way they made it look not its usability since the ai suit kinda sucks to be honest ;)

rock on!!

Most of our customers actually like the way AIDA64 looks. It's not fancy or beautiful, but it's clean looking and easy to navigate. We may introduce a new GUI in the future, but it definitely won't be a "transparent 3D glass" kind of thing ;)

And BTW, a lot of AIDA64 users have the AIDA64 user interface completely hidden, since they utilize the monitoring features of AIDA64 via the SensorPanel or Logitech LCD or External Applications features.

well to be honest i tried the sensor panel but i actually prefer the vertical strip instead of this box type of display window and with the sidebar i can do that or the osd , anyhow i mainly use it to monitor all my hardware , and it would be very much appreciated for gui improvements, the huge display box aka sensorpanel isnt doing it ...kinda ;)

p.s: not transparent 3d glass , what i meant is the graphic styles , transparency , glass effects aka reflection like effects <_< , and 3d not literally 3d just make it look not as if it came from the atari era ;)

just some constructive feedback btw youd sell double too if it would be more pleasing to the eye , just trying to help and get this goin , i mean if we all was for simple and plain looking then weed all be running windows 95 :lol:

The SensorPanel can be any size. It can be a box, or a vertical strip, or even a horizontal strip. You can make it look like a Sidebar Gadget if you want. Just check out what a fellow AIDA64 user (called Dutch) put together:

The SensorPanel has a lot of possibilities.

I think the present display is functional, it's not a work of art but then it's not meant to be, it's an informational display tool and in that context it's perfect for letting the user know what's goin on in his sytem.

If we start getting into the athsetics of how that information is displayed it will take away from what the tool is, after all beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

David

well about the sensorpanel being able to display as a vertical strip is nice ok i guess ill be using the sensorpanel afterall ;)

but if anyone could add some more eyecandy to the layout as i mentioned earlier id be happy , keep it up guys all youre hard work is very much appreciated