fixed: CPU Vcore and CPU VID reporting the same number (Asus Maximus XI Formula)

Parsley

13 hours ago, Parsley said:

CPU Vcore and CPU VID reporting the same voltage. I think this is wrong, Asus AI Suite 3 and HWiNFO report different numbers. (Lower Vcore under load).

I much prefer Aida, anything I can do about this?

Thanks.

The issue will be fixed in the next AIDA64 beta build.  I'll post a message into this topic once the new update is available for download.

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 12:07 AM, Parsley said:

CPU Vcore and CPU VID reporting the same voltage. I think this is wrong, Asus AI Suite 3 and HWiNFO report different numbers. (Lower Vcore under load).

I much prefer Aida, anything I can do about this?

Thanks.

Here's the above mentioned new beta build with the fix implemented:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know how it works ;) 

The values now look to be correct, and I have my fan speeds and such back which is fantastic.

However, now the program goes in and out of "not responding" and can be laggy to use. The sensor information page continuously scrolls itself back to the top of the page, and the graph screen also hangs before recovering.

The program never crashes, it just goes in and out a non responsive state.

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 10:37 PM, Parsley said:

The values now look to be correct, and I have my fan speeds and such back which is fantastic.

However, now the program goes in and out of "not responding" and can be laggy to use. The sensor information page continuously scrolls itself back to the top of the page, and the graph screen also hangs before recovering.

The program never crashes, it just goes in and out a non responsive state.

Please try to find what value (which line of the Sensor page) keeps disappearing and reapperaring -- because such anomaly causes the page to get reinitialized and scrolls back to the top.  If you cannot pinpoint the line(s), then please try to create multiple reports of the Sensor page (by right-clicking on Sensor in the left menu --> Quick Report --> HTML), and compare them against each other.