OSD is not displayed correctly (Asus P7P55D-E)

IMaysky

Good evening. The problem is that the OSD panel does not properly display the temperature of the motherboard. I have a ASUS P7P55D-E. Namely, the temperature of the motherboard matches one to one with a temperature of CPU. If the CPU temperature soared to 55 and then the temperature of the motherboard 55. That is, the temperature of the motherboard and CPU are one to one, always. As if I had only displays the temperature of the processor. CPU - 47 motherboard - 47 , CPU - 51 motherboard - 51 , CPU - 65 motherboard 65. And so on, that is one to one =) It is not that the motherboard per degree more or less of the CPU. 8f0892d54a67ab1e9a83f83d78e8aa99.jpg 3b65c6ee929291f0d6d3dabe63513621.png

I don't quite know if there is a question in there or not! however, I'll try to explain, the motherboard has a separate sensor that measures it's temp, the location and reason for location is only known to ASUS!

ASUS also place a probe close to the CPU to measure it's temp this will normally be lower than the actual CPU temp due to it not being actually on the CPU, thirdly there is the CPU itself, I make reference here only to Intel CPUs' but you can measure the individual core temps of the CPU one of these will normally be hotter than the others and most people wanting an accuratete readings will refer to one of the core temps as the CPU temp.

So in summary you will have a Motherboard temp, not related in any way to the CPU, a CPU temp that is not actually of the CPU! but not related to the Motherboard an finally CPU core temps which reflect accurately the true temp of the CPU which has nothing to de with the motherboard unless the motherboard is on fire ;)

Thank you. I'm afraid something is going wrong with the sensor adjustments layer of AIDA64 on your motherboard. Even the voltages are off, but they all should be in line with PC Probe II, since your motherboard has already received "special treatment" in AIDA64. Maybe it doesn't work for some reason, or maybe your motherboard cannot be properly identified by AIDA64.

Please do the following:

1) Copy-paste the full content of the Computer / Sensor page of AIDA64 into this topic.

2) Right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> ISA Sensor Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic.

Using that data we can continue investigating this issue.

Thanks,

Fiery