fixed: Asus ROG Strix Z390-H Gaming - No sensors

rexbinary

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 7:20 AM, rexbinary said:

Hello,

Using 5.99.4900 no sensors are recognized on my Asus ROG Strix Z390-H Gaming mobo. Do I have something misconfigured, or should I be running a beta version?

Thanks!

Please upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know how it works.

Should I just extract that zip into my existing folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme), or keep it in it's own folder and register it?

Will a beta version update to a release version later?

I ran it from it's own folder in trial mode and it looks to be picking up all my senors so Thank you for that!

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 1:25 AM, rexbinary said:

Should I just extract that zip into my existing folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme), or keep it in it's own folder and register it?

Will a beta version update to a release version later?

I ran it from it's own folder in trial mode and it looks to be picking up all my senors so Thank you for that!

1) Yes, you can extract it into the existing installation folder.  Let it overwrite any existing files.  It will retain your settings (AIDA64.INI file) as well as your license.

2) Yes, everything will work the same as if the upgrade was done via the automatic update system.

3) Thank you for your feedback!