The sensor report shows the wrong fan headers for the Gigabyte Aorus Z390 master MB. Here is what I was able to determine on my MB fan headers. I did not use System 1 fan header and since AIDA64 did not see a Chassis 3 fan sensor I have to assume that System 1 fan header is your Chassis 3.
CPU = CPU
CPU OPT = System 6 Pump
Chassis 1 = System 3
Chassis 2 = System 2
Chassis 3 = not reported
Chassis 4 = System 5 Pump
Chassis 5 = System 4
Chassis 7 = CPU_OPT
I recently upgraded my pc, i changed 3 things:
MB: Maximus XI Extreme
Cooler: Ryujin 360.
Since then aida64 takes a very long time to start, become randomly unresponsive for random amount of time, sensor panel too. Aida64 never crash, it just become unresponsive randomly for a random time.
I uninstalled Aida, did registry cleaning, rebooted, re-installed Aida and same thing is happening.
Hello. I updated program to the latest beta version and it appeared what program is loading information from sensors forever. I just press sensors and it start loading information until i close the program.
I have Maximus XI Hero with COre i9-9900k. FOR the 1st time on stable version program not showing temperatures i update to beta from November 3 or whatever version it shows everything and now i found the version from the end of 2017 which is working but not showing all coolers but at least showing CPU and GPU temperature. How to fix this.