Power Supply Usage Data (Corsair HX850i)

djg

8 hours ago, djg said:

Hi Fiery,

Is there any chance of getting amperage used by volts? All I can see currently is the voltages n my Corsair HX850i.

Cheers!.

Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> Corsair Link Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Also right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> USB PSU Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post.

Thanks,
Fiery

7 hours ago, Fiery said:

Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> Corsair Link Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Also right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> USB PSU Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post.

Thanks,
Fiery

Thanks Fiery, here you go:

corsairlinkdump.txt

usbpsudump.txt

9 minutes ago, djg said:

Thanks Fiery, here you go:

corsairlinkdump.txt

usbpsudump.txt

Thank you. Your HX850i PSU isn't seem to be connected to any of the USB ports of your computer, and it's also not connected to a Corsair Commander unit or another unit that would support Corsair Link.  PSU current and power readings, as well as PSU thermal reading can only be measured if you connect your PSU to a USB port or a Corsair Link capable central unit.

10 minutes ago, Fiery said:

Thank you. Your HX850i PSU isn't seem to be connected to any of the USB ports of your computer, and it's also not connected to a Corsair Commander unit or another unit that would support Corsair Link.  PSU current and power readings, as well as PSU thermal reading can only be measured if you connect your PSU to a USB port or a Corsair Link capable central unit.

There are two connectors on the PSU. I have their included USB cable connected to the PSU mini-USB connector and a MB USB connector. Maybe one of those is defective. I'll check. I had some weird bad stuff that happened while trying a Thermaltake PSU which is on its way back to Newegg :(.

Thanks!

30 minutes ago, Fiery said:

19 minutes ago, djg said:

There are two connectors on the PSU. I have their included USB cable connected to the PSU mini-USB connector and a MB USB connector. Maybe one of those is defective. I'll check. I had some weird bad stuff that happened while trying a Thermaltake PSU which is on its way back to Newegg :(.

Thanks!

That was it - I tried a different MB connector and now it all shows. Thanks!