EVGA Z10 locked keyboard.

Koithim

Hey there,

Often, when i restart/shutdown, the z10 keyboard will lock up with the information that aida64 displays on it.  They only way i found to prevent this is to exit Aida64 Before i restart/shutdown. Otherwise i have to unplug/replug the keyboard or turn the psu on/off.

Cheers!

K

On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 11:03 PM, Koithim said:

Hey there,

Often, when i restart/shutdown, the z10 keyboard will lock up with the information that aida64 displays on it.  They only way i found to prevent this is to exit Aida64 Before i restart/shutdown. Otherwise i have to unplug/replug the keyboard or turn the psu on/off.

Cheers!

K

Can you see a pattern in the issue?  Like it mostly happens when you restart your computer?  Or it mostly happens when you shut down your computer?  Or maybe it only happens when you put the computer to sleep?

Do you use Windows 10 64-bit with the latest patches applied?

It often happen on a restart/shutdown (so far it never happened if i exit aida before restart/shutdown). 

I will test with "sleep" to see what happens.

Weird part is that ErP is set to S5, so in theory there shouldn't be any power sent to keyboard.  I tried many usb port.

Cheers!

K

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 2:09 AM, Koithim said:

I was able to replicate the issue when going to sleep, so restart/shutdown/sleep can lock the keyboard with Aida64 info on it.  Never locked yet when exiting Aida64 before a restart/shutdown/sleep.

Cheers!

K

Please upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know if it makes a difference.