Any way to display Ghz instead of Mhz for CPU Clock?

morpheon

I am sorry if this has been asked before but I was wondering if there was away to display Ghz for the CPU clock speed vs Mhz. Trying to save some space on my Matrix Orbital EVE2 display. 

I didnt see an option in the Corrections section under prefs. 

Thanks again for all you do!!!!!! 

Morpheon

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 4:17 PM, morpheon said:

I am sorry if this has been asked before but I was wondering if there was away to display Ghz for the CPU clock speed vs Mhz. Trying to save some space on my Matrix Orbital EVE2 display. 

I didnt see an option in the Corrections section under prefs. 

Thanks again for all you do!!!!!! 

Morpheon

We've implemented a trick in the latest AIDA64 beta build (available at: https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta ) where if you specify the measurement unit as GHz for clock frequency items, the value will be divided down by 1000 to display the frequency in GHz.  I hope you will find it useful for your purposes ;) 

BTW, a similar trick was already available for network download/upload rate items where you can specify the unit as Mbps or MB/s to convert measurements to a more meaningful value.  Same for total network download/upload items where you can specify GB as the unit.

3 hours ago, Fiery said:

We've implemented a trick in the latest AIDA64 beta build (available at: https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta ) where if you specify the measurement unit as GHz for clock frequency items, the value will be divided down by 1000 to display the frequency in GHz.  I hope you will find it useful for your purposes ;) 

BTW, a similar trick was already available for network download/upload rate items where you can specify the unit as Mbps or MB/s to convert measurements to a more meaningful value.  Same for total network download/upload items where you can specify GB as the unit.

Hi Fiery,

I came across this post and decided to try the change.

Was able to change MHz to GHz  but the change from KB/s to Mbps or MB/s resulted in no data being displayed, just zero. I tried this in the Sensor Panel.

Paul

11 hours ago, pbcopter said:

but the change from KB/s to Mbps or MB/s resulted in no data being displayed, just zero. I tried this in the Sensor Panel.

Maybe the values become too low ;)  When the DL/UL rate is for example 3 KB/s, the MB/s value would be 0.0029 MB/s.  With 2 decimals it is displayed as 0.00 MB/s.

3 hours ago, Fiery said:

Maybe the values become too low ;)  When the DL/UL rate is for example 3 KB/s, the MB/s value would be 0.0029 MB/s.  With 2 decimals it is displayed as 0.00 MB/s.

Yes, that is what appears to have happened. Sorry to have bothered you.  Thanks again.

Paul

• 8 months later...
2 hours ago, morpheon said:

Hey Fiery!!! 

You know I totally forgot I asked you about this and sure enough you came thru. GHZ looks fantastic on my display now. 

Have a fantastic new year. Thanks for keeping this app updated and incredibly custom!! Theres simply nothing like it. 

Thank you, and I hope we all will have not only a great new year but also a great new decade soon ;)