Razer LCD Application Error

kaotik

I'm having a small issue with aida64 when i enable Razer SwitchBlade LCD support. Everything is fine until i restart windows and i get the following error message:afgfad.jpg

If i change the update Frequency it seems to change how often the error happens although it happens on every frequency I've tested at some point. Any help would be appreciated, ill list my specs below if there's any more information i can provide to help please let me know. Disabling LCD Support resolves the problem but i would like to get it working if possible.  

Aorus Xtreme Waterforce Z390

Aorus Xtreme Waterforce 2080TI

Intel 9900k 

32GB Trident Z Royal

1 hour ago, kaotik said:

I'm having a small issue with aida64 when i enable Razer SwitchBlade LCD support. Everything is fine until i restart windows and i get the following error message:afgfad.jpg

If i change the update Frequency it seems to change how often the error happens although it happens on every frequency I've tested at some point. Any help would be appreciated, ill list my specs below if there's any more information i can provide to help please let me know. Disabling LCD Support resolves the problem but i would like to get it working if possible.  

Aorus Xtreme Waterforce Z390

Aorus Xtreme Waterforce 2080TI

Intel 9900k 

32GB Trident Z Royal

Please try to disable Razer LCD support and enable SensorPanel or Logging instead.  That way you could narrow it down to the sensor module being at fault, or the Razer LCD module itself.  Let me know how it goes.

Thanks,
Fiery

• 2 weeks later...

All is fixed with the latest update to Razer Synapse and Aida64 Beta 6.00.5129. 

As this is quite a new PC I'm still stress testing and trying to find my optimal settings. Inside HW Monitor i have a section that tells me if i have had any operating system errors for example WHEA errors and things like that. Is there anyway i can display that information on my sensor panel using Aida ? 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 2:11 PM, kaotik said:

All is fixed with the latest update to Razer Synapse and Aida64 Beta 6.00.5129. 

As this is quite a new PC I'm still stress testing and trying to find my optimal settings. Inside HW Monitor i have a section that tells me if i have had any operating system errors for example WHEA errors and things like that. Is there anyway i can display that information on my sensor panel using Aida ? 

I'm glad you've managed to resolve it.  In HWMonitor where can you see the WHEA error info?  I've checked and I cannot find anything related to it there.  Can you perhaps post a screenshot to show us what you're looking for?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/17/2019 at 12:42 PM, Fiery said:

I'm glad you've managed to resolve it.  In HWMonitor where can you see the WHEA error info?  I've checked and I cannot find anything related to it there.  Can you perhaps post a screenshot to show us what you're looking for?

Hi again, ive attached a screenshot :)

2019-08-11_19-39-24.png