Missing sensors (EVGA Z390 Dark)

Arctucas

9 hours ago, Arctucas said:

On my eVGA Z390 DARK motherboard, I noticed that HWiNFO reports VDIMM VRM temperatures and VR VCC (SVID) temperatures, but AIDA64 does not.

Is it possible to add those sensors?

Thanks

VDIMM VRM temperature is measured as DIMM temperature in AIDA64.  I'm not sure about the other one though.  Is it shown among the other readings for EVGA Z390 Dark EC sensor?

On Friday, August 16, 2019 at 3:46 AM, Fiery said:

VDIMM VRM temperature is measured as DIMM temperature in AIDA64.  I'm not sure about the other one though.  Is it shown among the other readings for EVGA Z390 Dark EC sensor?

OK, got the VDIMM VRM.

In HWiNFO, the VR VCC temperature is listed under CPU (#0): Intel Core i9-9900K; Enhanced.

378307284_DARKCPU0snip8-25-19.PNG.48c865256069e7585044ca2fbee3119e.PNG

Here is a snip the EC sensors:

827019923_DARKECsensorsnip8-25-19.PNG.1d0632c4b5ab361011f2e855b67c09a1.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 6:22 PM, Arctucas said:

EDITED previous post.

Thank you!  We'll have to do some research to find out how the VR VCC Temperature (SVID) reading can be measured.

Meanwhile, it would be great if you could download the EVGA E-LEET X utility (Version 1.0.6) from EVGA's website, create and send us a report using it.  Such E-LEET reports include very useful information on the sensor layout of EVGA motherboards.  Thank you in advance!

On Monday, August 26, 2019 at 12:25 PM, Fiery said:

Thank you!  We'll have to do some research to find out how the VR VCC Temperature (SVID) reading can be measured.

Meanwhile, it would be great if you could download the EVGA E-LEET X utility (Version 1.0.6) from EVGA's website, create and send us a report using it.  Such E-LEET reports include very useful information on the sensor layout of EVGA motherboards.  Thank you in advance!

So, when you say to create a report, how do I go about that? I see that I can take screenshots of the various tabs, but no report option.

Thanks

Please forgive my ignorance, perhaps you could explain in more detail exactly what to do to provide the information?

I just dealt with this on my Z390-FTW, and I could not find a manual report feature either.

I did find a file called "EleetX_Report.txt" in my x86/EVGA/ELeetX folder though, and uploaded it for him. Possible that the file is there for you as well and that's what Fiery is looking for. 

6 hours ago, Tdubbs said:

I just dealt with this on my Z390-FTW, and I could not find a manual report feature either.

I did find a file called "EleetX_Report.txt" in my x86/EVGA/ELeetX folder though, and uploaded it for him. Possible that the file is there for you as well and that's what Fiery is looking for. 

@Tdubbs,

Thanks.

@Fiery,

I have attached the file. Hopefully, that is what you need.

Thanks.

ELeetX_Report.txt

Fiery,

I have these voltages listed in BIOS/UEFI. Some of which I do not see in AIDA64 (at least not by those names), some are listed.

VSA

VCCIO

VCCPLL

VCCPLL VBOOT

VCCPLL VBOOT OC

VCCST

VCCST VBOOT

CORE PLL

RING PLL

SA PLL

MC PLL

PCH

USB/PCIe PLL

BCLK PLL

DMI PLL

DIMM

Is it possible to identify the ones that are listed in AIDA64, but by different names, and to add the others?

Thanks for your help, and the great work you do with AIDA64.

17 hours ago, Arctucas said:

Fiery,

I have these voltages listed in BIOS/UEFI. Some of which I do not see in AIDA64 (at least not by those names), some are listed.

VSA

VCCIO

VCCPLL

VCCPLL VBOOT

VCCPLL VBOOT OC

VCCST

VCCST VBOOT

CORE PLL

RING PLL

SA PLL

MC PLL

PCH

USB/PCIe PLL

BCLK PLL

DMI PLL

DIMM

Is it possible to identify the ones that are listed in AIDA64, but by different names, and to add the others?

Thanks for your help, and the great work you do with AIDA64.

We can only monitor those that can be monitored by the motherboard itself.  Many UEFI BIOS'es implement more voltage rails to control than to monitor.  Sometimes the ratio is 2x or more :(

On Tuesday, September 03, 2019 at 8:38 AM, Fiery said:

We can only monitor those that can be monitored by the motherboard itself.  Many UEFI BIOS'es implement more voltage rails to control than to monitor.  Sometimes the ratio is 2x or more :(

I understand.

The reason I was asking to identify the OEM sensor names as they correspond to AIDA64 sensor labels, is that I wanted to accurately set the ranges of the voltage sensors.

As I am sure you are aware, the default voltage ranges are 0-15 volts. While the gauges do report the actual values in numerical form, there may be (is) no "Redline". For example, I was able to determine that the VCCIO range for my motherboard is .95-1.5V. This is quite a difference form 0-15V.

I believe that being able to monitor the most accurate information possible should be the primary purpose of AIDA64.

Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 9:26 PM, Arctucas said:

I understand.

The reason I was asking to identify the OEM sensor names as they correspond to AIDA64 sensor labels, is that I wanted to accurately set the ranges of the voltage sensors.

As I am sure you are aware, the default voltage ranges are 0-15 volts. While the gauges do report the actual values in numerical form, there may be (is) no "Redline". For example, I was able to determine that the VCCIO range for my motherboard is .95-1.5V. This is quite a difference form 0-15V.

I believe that being able to monitor the most accurate information possible should be the primary purpose of AIDA64.

Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.

The voltage sensors are as follows (this is specifically and only for EVGA Z390 Dark):

- VSA (BIOS) = VCCSA (AIDA64)
- +12V CPU = +12V CPU1
- VGT = iGPU
- PCH = PCH Core
- VCCST = VCC Sustain
- VCCPLL = CPU PLL
- VCCPLL_OC = CPU PLL OC
- DMI PLL = DMI
- USB/PCIe PLL = PCI-E
- BCLK PLL = CPU PLL2
- DIMM CA CPU VrefA = DIMM CA
- DIMM DQ CPU VrefB = DIMM DB

The rest uses the same label.

As for the gauges, you can simply specify the range as 0-2 to have a better "red line effect".

9 hours ago, Fiery said:

The voltage sensors are as follows (this is specifically and only for EVGA Z390 Dark):

- VSA (BIOS) = VCCSA (AIDA64)
- +12V CPU = +12V CPU1
- VGT = iGPU
- PCH = PCH Core
- VCCST = VCC Sustain
- VCCPLL = CPU PLL
- VCCPLL_OC = CPU PLL OC
- DMI PLL = DMI
- USB/PCIe PLL = PCI-E
- BCLK PLL = CPU PLL2
- DIMM CA CPU VrefA = DIMM CA
- DIMM DQ CPU VrefB = DIMM DB

The rest uses the same label.

As for the gauges, you can simply specify the range as 0-2 to have a better "red line effect".

Thank you, that info is very helpful.

However, I appear to have neither the DIMM CA nor the DIMM DB sensors in AIDA64.

Regarding the voltage ranges, I am able to obtain those from the BIOS, I just wanted make sure I was matching BIOS labels with AIDA64 labels.

Thanks again for all your efforts.

14 hours ago, Arctucas said:

However, I appear to have neither the DIMM CA nor the DIMM DB sensors in AIDA64.

Regarding the voltage ranges, I am able to obtain those from the BIOS, I just wanted make sure I was matching BIOS labels with AIDA64 labels.

We'll add DIMM CA and DIMM DQ voltages in the next AIDA64 beta update.  We'll also update the label "CPU PLL2" to "BCLK PLL" in order to clarify that voltage reading.

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 11:12 PM, Arctucas said:

The above mentioned new AIDA64 beta update is available for download at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

9 hours ago, Arctucas said:

I hate to be a bother, but I noticed that there is a value; '3.3V EC', that HWiNFO reports that is different from the '+3.3V'. Is that a value AIDA64 can display, or no?

Thanks again.

We'll add that reading in the next AIDA64 beta update ;)