The temperature sensors are losing their reading randomly (Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7)

metroidao

Hello my motherboard is a z370 aorus gaming 7, the temperature sensors are losing their reading randomly and setting at -64 and the rpm sensors of the coolers are setting at 14 in reading.
After restarting the computer everything goes back to normal, but after some time random again loses the readings

Capturar.JPG

desdump.txt ecdump.txt isasensordump.txt sensorprof.txt

14 hours ago, metroidao said:

Hello my motherboard is a z370 aorus gaming 7, the temperature sensors are losing
their reading randomly and setting at -64 and the rpm sensors of the coolers are setting at 14 in reading.
After restarting the computer everything goes back to normal, but after some time random again loses the readings

When that anomaly occurs, it seems for some reason AIDA64 is unable to communicate with the primary sensor chip of your motherboard.  Do you have any other monitoring software running in the background that may interfere with AIDA64?

• 11 months later...
On 1/14/2021 at 7:20 AM, metroidao said:

1 years later and still has the same problem, now it is at zero as in the image above

Since noone else with a Gigabyte motherboard similar to yours reported issues like what you've been experiencing, I have to assume that your motherboard has issues providing sensor readings in a constant and reliable fashion; or there's a software running on your system that interferes with AIDA64.

BTW, incidently we have the same motherboard than yours and on our sample we also cannot reproduce your issue.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I have that issue on my x570 gigabyte MB.  runs fine for 5-20 hrs or more and then stops reading most sensors. Next time it happens i am going to check the System Information Viewer that Gigabyte has by default to see if the readings drop there too.  Perhaps it is the gigabyte SIV that is the other monitoring program causing the issue.