Larger gauges?

Arctucas

On 3/11/2020 at 9:37 PM, Arctucas said:

I just got a 4K monitor, and even the large gauges appear somewhat small.

Would it be possible to get extra large gauges?

Thanks

I'm afraid for that you need to draw your own gauges at this time.  I'm not sure what to do about the gauges, since there are quite a few high-res monitors out there and so we would have to come up with at least 3 new (and bigger) stages for each gauge which would inflate the number of gauges considerably -- as well as inflate the size of the AIDA64 distribution package...

• 9 months later...
On 3/17/2020 at 7:46 AM, Fiery said:

I'm afraid for that you need to draw your own gauges at this time.  I'm not sure what to do about the gauges, since there are quite a few high-res monitors out there and so we would have to come up with at least 3 new (and bigger) stages for each gauge which would inflate the number of gauges considerably -- as well as inflate the size of the AIDA64 distribution package...

You wouldn't need to include each gauge size with the distributable if there was a way to download skin and components like gauges. I'm not that great at making the visual parts, but I can leverage other people's handiwork if it's available.

• 1 month later...

Is it just me or do these devs seem really lazy? Every single thread I look at because I have the same question, the Devs seem to have an excuse why they can't or wont do it........ You want people to buy your software but then when a bunch of people are asking for a feature change or something to be added the excuse is always the same. I think you have just become complacent and just want the money but give no support on new innovation. It's 2021 now and seems like everything has been the same for years now. Don't get me wrong the software is great but there is TONS to be improved on. You have only 2 gauge styles(white or Black). Start innovating and maybe just maybe, you could really have some badass software. There are a few monitoring softwares ready to pass you up. For something called extreme it doesn't really seem all that extreme to me. 

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

That is what they do now. Nothing changed for years. I'm happy i found this "Extreme" software on G2A for 1 Euro and didn't pay like 40. If they wanna stay on top, this would be the first thing to improve !

"inflate the size of the AIDA64 distribution package..." ??? a few higher resolution images (png), really? A few megabytes more? Make those downloadable for the "Extreme" version and make the whole sensor panel plug-in more customizable, like Gauge styles, colors, sizes. More Graph styles as well. More innovation, don't get lazy, Aida64 team!

Sorry GeoDaMilkman, i quoted your comment, just to point out that you are absolutely right!

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

This is very disappointing. The installation file is like what? 450MB? Adding some high res png files isn't going to make a huge difference but they would greatly benefit the user. When you weigh it up, seems like a no brainer to me. I don't have the software to create my own. And even if I were to get it, it take me a ridiculously long time to get mediocre results at best.