Custom Gauge Sizes

AliOxen

13 hours ago, AliOXen said:

Is it possible to create custom sized gauges not limited to 120x120px?

Yes, you can create your custom gauge states and assign them if you select the gauge type as "Custom".  Then click on the "..." button next to "States" to select your custom gauge state images (e.g. PNG files).

• 5 months later...

Hi, im using samsung galaxy S4 as a LCD (fullHD display) 

I have noticed that the default large gauge still appears as a tiny and unreadable on the phone screen. 

As per the advice, I have downnloaded default gauge states and scaled up the large one to 200x200px using gimp. Then I have assigned those 16 states to the custom gauge and nothing. All I can see is a value and tiny little icon. Time to time the gauge will popup for a fraction of a second and diasppear. 

I have couple of questions:

Is this because I am testing trial version hence tbis feature is locked for me? 

The gauge icons are too tiny as well, can I download them and enlarge them as well? 

I was not able to came up with a google query to find custom gauges for aida. If you know where to find some, please share a link, I will appreciate that

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/8/2020 at 2:11 AM, Fish said:

Hi, im using samsung galaxy S4 as a LCD (fullHD display) 

I have noticed that the default large gauge still appears as a tiny and unreadable on the phone screen. 

As per the advice, I have downnloaded default gauge states and scaled up the large one to 200x200px using gimp. Then I have assigned those 16 states to the custom gauge and nothing. All I can see is a value and tiny little icon. Time to time the gauge will popup for a fraction of a second and diasppear. 

I have couple of questions:

Is this because I am testing trial version hence tbis feature is locked for me? 

The gauge icons are too tiny as well, can I download them and enlarge them as well? 

I was not able to came up with a google query to find custom gauges for aida. If you know where to find some, please share a link, I will appreciate that

Thank you

About the vanishing custom gauges issue, please check the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know if it helps.

On 11/27/2020 at 12:09 PM, intorqueo said:

I have two questions.....  What IS the maximum size for custom gauges?    And, why isn't there a user manual or help file for the Sensor Panel Manager?    Apologies if I'm posting this in the wrong area.

Please avoid posting a single issue into multiple topics.  I've replied you in your other topic.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...