Memory benchmark question

21 hours ago, Arctucas said:

On another forum, I noticed users posting their Memory benchmark result screenshots that have a lower case letter i in a blue circle above the three read, write, copy headings.

I do not see that on mine.

What is it?

That's a notice that's displayed only on Windows 10 systems -- since AIDA64 Build 5006 -- on the AIDA64 Cache & Memory Benchmark panel after obtaining a memory bandwidth score to explain the relevance of each score.  When you hover the mouse over those "i" icons, it will display:

(for Memory Read) Read performance measurements offer insight into CPU architecture, but do not reflect typical application workloads.

(for Memory Write) Write performance measurements offer insight into CPU architecture, but do not reflect typical application workloads.

(for Memory Copy) Copy performance measurements offer the best insight into the effect of the CPU architecture and memory subsystem on typical memory-bound application workloads.