AIDA64 Discussion Forum

Good day! In Aida64 6.25.5414 beta, Kraken x52 cant show :( In settings/stability Asetek LC monitoring enabled. NZXT Driver v5.2

Kraken.PNG

On 5/10/2020 at 6:13 PM, DiSa said:

Good day! In Aida64 6.25.5414 beta, Kraken x52 cant show :( In settings/stability Asetek LC monitoring enabled. NZXT Driver v5.2

Kraken.PNG

Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> System Debug --> USB Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Also right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> USB PSU Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post.

Thanks,
Fiery