Jump to content
AIDA64 Discussion Forum
Rabbithole

Update (Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 + NZXT Kraken X52)

Recommended Posts

So after the recent update my sensor panel no longer shows a sensor reading for my water pump or radiator temp. Is that a Windows update problem or Aida64 ? The radiator temp now reads N/C and the pump sits at zero. But I know the pump is working cause my cpu is at 36 C and it's clocked at 5000mhz. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Rabbithole said:

So after the recent update my sensor panel no longer shows a sensor reading for my water pump or radiator temp. Is that a Windows update problem or Aida64 ? The radiator temp now reads N/C and the pump sits at zero. But I know the pump is working cause my cpu is at 36 C and it's clocked at 5000mhz. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

What motherboard do you have?  Or the mentioned readings come from an external sensor device, like Aquaero?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Fiery said:

What motherboard do you have?  Or the mentioned readings come from an external sensor device, like Aquaero?

I have a Gigabyte Aorus z370 gaming 7. I had a sensor panel that was monitoring my pump rpm and rad temp but it just quit working so I changed up my sensors... I didn't want to but they are of no use to me sitting dead. the pic below is how I had it when it was working....

jedi assassin 1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Rabbithole said:

I have a Gigabyte Aorus z370 gaming 7. I had a sensor panel that was monitoring my pump rpm and rad temp but it just quit working so I changed up my sensors... I didn't want to but they are of no use to me sitting dead. the pic below is how I had it when it was working....

jedi assassin 1.png

Just to clarify: your missing sensor readings used to come from your NZXT Kraken X52 water cooling system, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Fiery said:

Just to clarify: your missing sensor readings used to come from your NZXT Kraken X52 water cooling system, right?

yes ... but I don't use the CAM software Aida64 is much better which is why I bought Aida64 :). Nothing with the Kraken has changed... it just stopped reconizing  it is there..?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2018‎. ‎05‎. ‎03‎. at 2:50 AM, Rabbithole said:

yes ... but I don't use the CAM software Aida64 is much better which is why I bought Aida64 :). Nothing with the Kraken has changed... it just stopped reconizing  it is there..?

We haven't changed the Kraken X52 module of AIDA64, so it's odd that it's stopped working.  Maybe you've recently updated the X52 firmware?

Anyway, please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> System Debug --> USB Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Fiery said:

We haven't changed the Kraken X52 module of AIDA64, so it's odd that it's stopped working.  Maybe you've recently updated the X52 firmware?

Anyway, please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> System Debug --> USB Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

well I installed the cam program as a secondary it only shows up if I click on it but anyways it doesn't tell me crap. Ummm I can't seem to find "system debug" but there is a "report" button....btw thanks for your help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2018‎. ‎05‎. ‎04‎. at 5:16 PM, Rabbithole said:

well I installed the cam program as a secondary it only shows up if I click on it but anyways it doesn't tell me crap. Ummm I can't seem to find "system debug" but there is a "report" button....btw thanks for your help.

You need to enable the status bar first, in AIDA64 / main menu / View.  That will reveal a bottom strip (status bar) on the bottom of the AIDA64 main window, where you need to perform the right-click stuff ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • By Elderdeekey
      Do you guys have plans to support NZXT Grid+ V3?
      Got long awaited digital fan controller but fans are not seen by AIDA64...


    • By Maident
      The sensor report shows the wrong fan headers for the Gigabyte Aorus Z390 master MB.  Here is what I was able to determine on my MB fan headers.  I did not use System 1 fan header and since AIDA64 did not see a Chassis 3 fan sensor I have to assume that System 1 fan header is your Chassis 3.
      CPU = CPU
      CPU OPT = System 6 Pump
      Chassis 1 = System 3
      Chassis 2 = System 2
      Chassis 3 = not reported
      Chassis 4 = System 5 Pump
      Chassis 5 = System 4
      Chassis 7 = CPU_OPT
    • By fads
      Hello,
      Can you please help me. I just bought this new motherboard Gigabyte Z270X GAMING 9 but aida64 is reading some sensors incorrectly. I have attached the dumps below and a screenshot of aida64 sensor readings. Thank you, really appreciated.
      isasensordump.txt
      smbusdump_full.txt
    • By Dr4g0n
      Hello, 
      i own this mainboard: gigabyte x399 designare ex
      and i'm missing also 2 Onboard Temp-Sensor, in HWMonitor it is shown but Aida64 (Beta 4577) dosnt show it.
      By the way i own also a ADAPTEC HBA 1100-24I SINGLE Raidcontroller and the Temp also not showen....  
      My Temp Sensor Logs (ISA & SMBus) are attatched. 
      isasensordump.txt
      smbusdump_full.txt
    • By Irek
      Welcome, I bought your home software with the idea that my problems will be solved but they have just started:). I have a problem with the sensors when using your software on the Asus Rog Strix Rog Strix Z370-F Gaming CD, it doesn't show me the fan speed (rpm) and I can't correctly configure my lcd panel on Logitech G13, I also didn't notice that I read the temperatures from RAM, is this problem to be solved? . Irek.
       
      Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
      asus fan.txt
×