SensorPanel scaling

Max Scythe

Hi there, i have a question about the Windows 10 App scaling and the Aida64 Extreme Sensor Panel, i cant find a solution by myself.

I have three monitors, two 28" with a resolution of 3840x2160 (Windows scaling 150%) and one 7" monitor resolution 1024x600 (Windows scaling 100%)

I want the 'SensorPanel' to start on the 7 "monitor with a resultion of 1024x600, so that the AIDA64 starts with the correct scaling, unfortunately the program opens on my main monitor and the scaling is wrong with 1536x900 the fonts become bigger but the pictures does not scales, no changes when i drop the SensorPanel to my 7" Monitor with Windows scaling 100%.

I tried to disable this under aida64.exe > properties > compatibility > change high DPI settings, but it does not work

thanks and nice greetings

Max

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2020 at 10:00 PM, Max Scythe said:

Hi there, i have a question about the Windows 10 App scaling and the Aida64 Extreme Sensor Panel, i cant find a solution by myself.

I have three monitors, two 28" with a resolution of 3840x2160 (Windows scaling 150%) and one 7" monitor resolution 1024x600 (Windows scaling 100%)

I want the 'SensorPanel' to start on the 7 "monitor with a resultion of 1024x600, so that the AIDA64 starts with the correct scaling, unfortunately the program opens on my main monitor and the scaling is wrong with 1536x900 the fonts become bigger but the pictures does not scales, no changes when i drop the SensorPanel to my 7" Monitor with Windows scaling 100%.

I tried to disable this under aida64.exe > properties > compatibility > change high DPI settings, but it does not work

thanks and nice greetings

Max

Try to enable SensorPanel, set its size to some small value, like 300x200 pixels, and move it to the 7" monitor of yours.  Then close AIDA64 and open it again.  In case it opens on the 7" monitor, then it should be possible to configure it from then on.

Thanks for your help,

with your instruction the pictures scaling right now but the fonts were to big.

I could fix this with the compatibility mode now: set the aida64.exe > properties > compatibility > change high DPI settings > activate "Override high DPI Scaling behavior" to Systems

Now the Lamptron hardwaremonitor skins work perfectly :)

Thank you for the fast help!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, Max Scythe said:

Thanks for your help,

I could fix this with the compatibility mode now: set the aida64.exe > properties > compatibility > change high DPI settings > activate "Override high DPI Scaling behavior" to Systems

Awesome ;)

• 9 months later...
On 5/24/2020 at 7:51 AM, Max Scythe said:

Thanks for your help,

Thank Youuuu!!! Took me a while to find 

• 3 months later...
On 5/24/2020 at 7:51 PM, Max Scythe said:

Thanks for your help,

YOU ARE AWESOME! OMG Solved my problem! 

• 1 month later...
On 5/24/2020 at 6:51 AM, Max Scythe said:

Thanks for your help,

This really helped, thank you!

I have an issue with the sensor panel also.  I tried to make it work correctly and I still cannot make it display correctly.  Changing the compatibility option to system or system (enhanced) does stop it from changing the values in the display panel settings but it still starts on my main display and is about 4x larger than it needs to be to fit on the display panel.  I tried to set it to the low settings (480x320) but it doesn't start on the secondary display.

Can someone help me with the solution because I can't figure out what I am doing wrong.

• 9 months later...

Hi, 

I am recently having something similar problem. I tried solutions given above but nothing is working. My sensor panel monitor is 1024*600. I created sensor panel to match this resolution a year before. My computer was packed away for few months. When I tried to start again i am getting problems. Recently updated the Aida 64 software as well. 

When i load my old sensor panel it loads on some weird resolution as first ( like 200*300), all the text and logo gets cramped on one area. When I go to preferences and change the resolution to 1024*600, sensor panel moves back to 1024*600 but all the icons, graphs and texts stays on same place without moving. I tried the solution provided above but doesn't work.

Please help me. @Fiery

Thank you

20220602_180618.jpg

20220602_180809.jpg

On 5/24/2020 at 1:51 PM, Max Scythe said:

Thanks for your help,

Solved my problem!! Thank you

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/10/2022 at 12:26 AM, SpykeJuggalo said:

also want to add i had the "scale & layout" set to 175%
after doing everything above it was still too big. it all was matching finally but too big
setting windows display 100% fixed

The point of this thread is that people want to be able to use the panel with their DPI on other displays set higher