GPU Stress Test

Major_A

Hello,

I'd like to see you guys incorporate a GPU stress test into your suite. When I need to put a load on the PC I've found the FPU and Disk stress tests are ideal. As of right now I have to run Furmark to stress the GPU. It would just be nice if all the options were there in one place.

Hello,

I'd like to see you guys incorporate a GPU stress test into your suite. When I need to put a load on the PC I've found the FPU and Disk stress tests are ideal. As of right now I have to run Furmark to stress the GPU. It would just be nice if all the options were there in one place.

DO NOT use furmark to find stability. It is not a practical method and rarely ever finds a stable configuration.

Play some shader and texture heavy games instead.

• 8 months later...

Hello,

GPU stress test (along with CPU and memory stress tests) would be very useful when we need overheat repaired laptops etc... Any chance for this feature? So far we're using aida + atitool, but atitool is old and often can not show GPU temp...

Many thanks!

• 5 months later...