New to Aida64 and need an external display

urobulus

Hello! So I just bought Aida64 and I would like to know which display I could buy so I can monitor everything in my system? I'm looking for a tiny screen I could buy to have running next to my computer, something small like just a couple of inches? What would you guys recommend?

I'm not quite sure which ones would be supported for that, I would need something simple I can buy on Amazon or similar... :(

On 10/22/2020 at 4:41 PM, urobulus said:

Hello! So I just bought Aida64 and I would like to know which display I could buy so I can monitor everything in my system? I'm looking for a tiny screen I could buy to have running next to my computer, something small like just a couple of inches? What would you guys recommend?

I'm not quite sure which ones would be supported for that, I would need something simple I can buy on Amazon or similar... :(

A 5-inch BeadaPanel may fit your requirements:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BeadaPanel-5-LCD-Display-for-AIDA64-USB-Single-Cable-Monitor-WinUSB-SDK/113907827722?hash=item1a856f840a:g:YJQAAOSwwKpdkcxK

It is fully supported by AIDA64 and IMHO it's a great value for the money.

• 5 months later...

I also need something like this, but way smaller than 5". I've already got a huge sensor panel on my third monitor (on desktop, hidden behind windows usually) when I need detailed info. I also want something for basic info that I can check with a glance; something with a tiny footprint that I can put near my line of sight. 

I've always used the LCD on my logitech g510s keyboard for this, and it was just perfect. It's only 5x2cm or so, but that was enough to fit ram, vram, net traffic, uptime, 2 GPUs, 8 cpu cores, temps, fps and more! 

Alas, my keyboard is dying and no one seems to make good LCD keyboards anymore. So I'd like to find some tiny little screen r that I can stick somewhere nearby (maybe even literally, eg. with blutak to a shelf edge :D). Even as small as 1x3cm or so would be fine. The smaller the better, really. 

Any suggestions?