Feature request - Intel Quick Sync

mastan

I'm afraid Intel haven't really published any low-level information about Quick Sync, or at least so far we couldn't find any useful info on how to detect that feature. Do you know any software (either made by Intel or a 3rd party) that can show any information on Quick Sync?

Thanks,

Fiery

Thank you. We'll contact Intel and try to talk to Eric about Quick Sync detection in AIDA64. However, as Intel seems to be unusually closed on the Quick Sync topic, we may not be able to get the necessary low-level information. I'll let you know in this topic once we have an update.

• 10 months later...

Thank you. We'll contact Intel and try to talk to Eric about Quick Sync detection in AIDA64. However, as Intel seems to be unusually closed on the Quick Sync topic, we may not be able to get the necessary low-level information. I'll let you know in this topic once we have an update.

Hello Fiery,

are there any news regarding this topic?

It is a useful information to detect the presence of Quick Sync (is it available/enabled etc.), because of the multiple possibilities of hardware/software configurations.

Also maybe performance counters/tests are interesting, because of the vendor frequencies (clock speed).

BR

• 8 months later...