AIDA64 Discussion Forum
ajtk

Help with the temperatures.

Hello everyone. I'm Cristian and I from Chile, for that... sorry for my bad english ahaha.

I've a question. I've a sony vaio laptor with a GPU: Nvidida 410m. Versión Intel® Core i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz.

Do you know what is the correct temperature of the cores and the GPU of my laptop? when I play, it's feel so hot and I don't know the correct temperatures...

If the informations is not enough, ask me in the comments and I will put a complete report from Aida64.

Aprecciate the help!

Grettings, and thanks.

Laptops feature such components that are designed to run constantly very hot. So having a notebook processor that heats up to 70-75 Celsius under load is normal. Mobile GPUs can work even beyond 100 Celsius under load. So unless your notebook switches off or throws a BSoD while playing a 3D game, it is fine. BTW, both modern processors and modern GPUs have automatic overheating protection to protect themselves from exceeding temperatures.

Regards,

Fiery

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By vidalsh68
      Hi, sicne last two betas x299 MSI Meg doesn´t show correct fans values neither detect all fans.
      I don´t know if is one windows update issue too.
    • By Deckard
      Hi,
      All of the system fans are no longer appearing in the sensor page Using AIDA64 extreme 5.99.4944 Beta
      RAD 1 header
      RAD 2 Header
      Chassis fan
      I cannot remember when it happend,  just noticed another post and I checked mine. same problem

• By Maident
      My motherboard has 6 fan headers and a CPU_OPT header.  AIDA64 reports 7 system fans (1 thru 7).  The CPU fan in AIDA64 is obviously the CPU_FAN header.  Similarly with the other AIDA64 system fan designations.  Can anyone confirm that the System #7 fan is actually the CPU_OPT header?
    • By Maident
      While observing the System Stability Test, Statistics tab, I thought it would be nice if we could rename the Chassis fans to match their actual location.  This would make it easier to follow what each of the fans were up to.  This could be something added to preferences. i.e., rename cooling fans. 
    • By Feklar
      Hi again Fiery. Got this new Maximus XI Extreme Z390 . All sensor readings appear to be there  except for the vrm and pch sensor.  There is a sensor reading for the motherboard but the other two are missing. I have attached the isadump and ecdump files for you to work your magic. Thanks in advance for any help.
      ecdump.txt
      isasensordump.txt