Z490 Motherboard Sensors Database?

Michael O

Hello

Is there a way to find out what Z490 motherboard uses which ITE/Nuvoton sensor chip?

Aida64 is very quick to support new motherboards as they get released but I would like to know what motherboard is supported in the latest beta. I also require the information so I can work out if the latest Linux Kernel supports the motherboard. Thank you.

2 hours ago, Michael O said:

Hello

Is there a way to find out what Z490 motherboard uses which ITE/Nuvoton sensor chip?

Aida64 is very quick to support new motherboards as they get released but I would like to know what motherboard is supported in the latest beta. I also require the information so I can work out if the latest Linux Kernel supports the motherboard. Thank you.

We don't manage such a database I'm afraid.  AIDA64 v6.32 implements specific sensor support for Z490 motherboards made by ASRock, Asus, EVGA, Gigabyte, MSI and Supermicro.  Other motherboards featuring Z490 chipset are supported via the generic sensor chip layout.